BY SNICKERS

smita b.
Quebec
Love this bar. it's filling and a delish treat when I don't care about calories. I like the peanuts and stuff inside.
Val C.
Brasil
Bela tentação saborosa barra de serão muito gostoso amo chocolate ainda mais um serralheiro que suavizar o chocolate
Mariana L.
Snickers is absolutheaven! i love it
i have ALWAYS a bar on my purse for eat during te day
the taste of it is amazing
gisela b.
mexico

I love this product, because since I was a child I remember that I bought it and it was because of the whole product.
Cindy H.
Estos son unos de los chocolates favoritos. Me encantan es riquisimo ,tiene caramelo con mani. Muy rico es chocolate
Eshmaa S.
For those who aren't allergic to nuts and enjoy a little something in their chocolates this bar is like addiction!!!!
Hailey U.
San Bernardino, CA
My favorite chocolate bar ever. I can eat these all day their delicious. I prefer to anyone who is a chocolate lover
Juliana P.
Brasil,natal
Eu amooo Snickers chocolat bar,o gostinho e cobertura não se compara! Quando morde gostinho de amedoin muito gostoso.
Selina K.
Review for: Fun Size Snacks more...
Just the most amazing thing in the universe! Love these and I don’t feel guilty when I eat the snack size ones!
Maísa B.
Snickers is amazing! The taste is great, i love the nuts flavor, combined with the chocolate and caramel. Delicious.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart