BY SNICKERS

Reynoldo D.
Indianapolis, IN
Snickers is one of the best candy bars you can ever eat Snickers make you feel full refreshed especially when you haven't eaten all day you take a bite of the Snickers it makes you feel refreshed like you ate
Justine J.
Skokie, IL
I love snickers candy bars. The chocolate the nuts and caramel. Snickers candy just melts in my month. Everytime I am having a bad day I eat a snickers candy bar to calm me down.
Elizabeth H.
Chicago
I am a snicker fanatic! Every road trip me and the hubby take I always bring a few along with me! I recently made snicker cupcakes for my kids and they were Amazing!
Barbie S.
Wyoming, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This Snickers just can't be beat for a taste of peanuts and caramel all covered with rich milk chocolate. It's a definite taste pleaser. Just the right size to take my stomach cravings away. The peanuts crunching is one of the best tastes out there.
Barbara L.
Brunswick, MD
Soft on the outside crunchy in the inside. At times when I do get hungry, I do like it's mentioned in the commercial and get one. Savory chocolate, chewy on the inside makes me want to grab one more. Though , l eat it at time when I am in the run, I do love to buy and eat more.
Rabah G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
It's a SNICKERS BAR!!!If you haven't had one, it's because you have a life threatening allergy to nuts, or chocolate. It's a lot more expensive now compared to when I was a kid. I used to get them two for a dollar!! Now it's like a buck and some change. I prefer the miniature snickers. I feel like they taste better. Get one now, unless you're going to die from eating it:/
Liz R.
Fontana, CA
Ok so I'm a huge snickers fan. 1 snickers could quench my sweet tooth for over a week. People would bring me snickers to get on my good side. When pregnant of my first son sideways had a snickers by my side. My Son is now 21 yrs old, and head my first grandson....
Mariana P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Me encanta la combinación de sabores de esta barra, chocolate y caramelo pegajoso, creando algo crujiente y con una explosión de sabores muy dulces, que hace que se le haga "agua" la boca a muchos. Suelo comprarlo a menudo como un "premio" para mi. Perfecto para merendar.
Kaylah T.
Fort Lee, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Big chocolate lover! I simply love candy ! I love everything about this product the taste is definitely delicious! Affordable, you get your money's worth! This brand never fails to disappoint me! I love the quality of the product! I would recommend to anyone that this is the brand with great products they are missing out on.
Lexi W.
Review for: King Size more...
The milk chocolate, peanuts, nauget and caramel are literally the perfect combination!!! Chewy deliciousness with a protein!! Can't go wrong with this!! Love it, its one of my favorite candy bars!!!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart