BY SNICKERS

Alejandra M.
Pierrefonds, QC
A delicious chocolate bar. It tastes like heaven, I just can't get enough of this bars. I really recommend the product.
Kylie P.
Whistler
One of my favorite chocolate bars in small treats or big bars. Either way they are super peanutty and caramel goodness.
maria g.
I don´t really like the snickers chocolate bar , because is too sweet for me and i don´t like the inside of this candy.
Pamela S.
Mortlach, SK
What is there to say about these chocolate bars...... if you haven't tried it you are missing out on something amazing
Jasmine Y.
This chocolate is jaw dropping amazing i love it and it's on of my favourite chocolates also everyone will love these!!
rayssa k.
gostei muito dos sabores contrastam bem na boca,adorei,comeria varias vezes de novo,é muito gostoso e sacia bem a fome
Rosa H.
Snickers is a delicious chocolate bar with the perfect ingredients. I like chocolate, peanut, and caramel combination.
Maria R.
It's too sweet in some parts and in other parts you can actually taste a pinch or more of salt.. And that's not cool :(
Bruna G.
I really love this chocolate bar. Its a good snack all the time. Delicious combination of chocolate caramel and peanut.
jose a.
lima
not my thing, heavy manufactured chocolate, low cacao percentage, if you don't mind about the taste quality, go for it,
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?