BY SNICKERS

Layla A.
Ourinhos, SP
Delicioso chocolate e caramelo macio com castanhas envolto em uma camada de chocolate aveludado e saboroso!!! I LOVE IT
Sarah C.
Chester, NS
Love the classic snickers! Nothing like biting into the perfect chewy goodness. Not too sweet with just enough bite.
Lucy P.

Es un producto muy dulce, pero es demasiado rico pero rico. Lo como poco a poco. Pero si es suave, muy suave.
Preethi N.
It was really so sweet and crunchy I love to eat it as many times. I always buy the chocolate whenever I got to shop
Olivia M.
Sault Ste, ON
Another classic chocolate bar. The mix of flavours and textures come together for an amazing treat. Super affordable
Anita A.
amo esse chocolate porque ele reune tudo que eu gosto, o biscoito o chocolate e o caramelo! recomendo muito é gostoso
Sara A.
Bogota d.c
The only problem with this product is the presentation this is really old and reply to me
You need a new presentation
amira z.
I love snickers so much it gives me lots of energy and it makes me happy and it tastes absolutely amazing.bless.
Aicha A.
Misurata
Review for: Candy Bar 2.07 oz more...
Absolutely my favorite chocolate bar ever, I love the peanuts giving a crunch with the caramel, chocolate and nougat
Diana H.
I can't resist, this chocolate is my favorite, The combination of peanut, chocolate, nougat and caramel is delicious.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart