BY SNICKERS

Rosa H.
Snickers is a delicious chocolate bar with the perfect ingredients. I like chocolate, peanut, and caramel combination.
Maria R.
It's too sweet in some parts and in other parts you can actually taste a pinch or more of salt.. And that's not cool :(
Bruna G.
I really love this chocolate bar. Its a good snack all the time. Delicious combination of chocolate caramel and peanut.
Olga T.
Trecate
I really like chocolate so I like Snickers Chocolate bar *_*. It 'a delicious snack, but I warn you, it is unhealthy :P
Zainab P.
Classic. Absolute love it. This and the ice cream version. Can't go wrong. Never fail to please you or your taste buds
Katya L.
Toluca, Estado de Mexico
Es muy rico realmente me gusta aunque en si la nues no es tanto de me agrado, en combinación con el chocolate es mejor
Alejandra M.
Pierrefonds, QC
A delicious chocolate bar. It tastes like heaven, I just can't get enough of this bars. I really recommend the product.
Pamela S.
Mortlach, SK
What is there to say about these chocolate bars...... if you haven't tried it you are missing out on something amazing
Layla A.
Ourinhos, SP
Delicioso chocolate e caramelo macio com castanhas envolto em uma camada de chocolate aveludado e saboroso!!! I LOVE IT
Kirsty B.
My favorite chocolate bar. couldn't ask for anything else in a chocolate bar. Stops my hunger for a good couple hours.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart