BY SNICKERS

Adrielen S.
É uma delícia de chocolate eu amo toda vez que vou no super eu compro porque amo, mais acho um pouco caro mas vale a pena
anailu m.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
deliciosa combinacion del suave chocolate con su caramelo y mani, rico al comer por lo suave lo como de manera frecuente
Bruna C.
Very Taste, one of the best chocolate bar, the combination with caramel and nuts is perfect! And is very easy to find.
Kirsty B.
My favorite chocolate bar. couldn't ask for anything else in a chocolate bar. Stops my hunger for a good couple hours.
sarah M.
Great choice for the peanut lovers in my opinion. The taste of the chocolate is the best. It is a good quality product.
jose a.
lima
not my thing, heavy manufactured chocolate, low cacao percentage, if you don't mind about the taste quality, go for it,
Gabriela K.
I love snickers so much.. It is so sweet and crunchy.. It's in almost every grocery store so you can have it everywhere
Brittany R.
Garland, TX
The chewy flavor catches my breath. Everyone should love this. Every caramel it has gives it another reason to like it!
Kylie P.
Whistler
One of my favorite chocolate bars in small treats or big bars. Either way they are super peanutty and caramel goodness.
Katya L.
Toluca, Estado de Mexico
Es muy rico realmente me gusta aunque en si la nues no es tanto de me agrado, en combinación con el chocolate es mejor
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart