BY SNICKERS

Fabiola D.
Doral, FL
It's a good chocolate but it's not my favorite, I feel the dull filling what really matters is the real chocolate flavor
Leanne M.
Yummy goodness in every bite. Speaks for itself! Not much more to say about it LOL

I end up with at least one a week lol
excellent flavor, it's my go-to snack available everywhere and in a good cost most of the times (depends on the retailer)
Es la única barra en la que su sabor no es para nada hostigante, es demasiado rica.

No te compliques comete una Snickers!
Kirsty R.
Fraserburgh , Fraserburgh
Review for: King Size more...
Not a huge fan of peanut butter but cannot fault snickers,the right amount of nuts and chocolate,my afternoon pick me up
Lilli P.
It taste great and it is so so so yummy and it is nice and smooth in your mouth and I would highly recommend you to try it
Eva T.
My all time fav🙌🏽 love the texture and the taste, butty and chewy yaaas, if you haven't tried it.. make sure you do haha
Candela C.
Buenos Aires
Si te gusta el chocolate y el caramelo este snack es perfecto para ti. Uno de los mejores chocolates que comi en mi vida
Marie G.
Uruguay
I love this type of sweets! I worked on a sweets. And in my half hour of rest I ate bars! Give energy to follow the days
anailu m.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
deliciosa combinacion del suave chocolate con su caramelo y mani, rico al comer por lo suave lo como de manera frecuente
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart