BY SNICKERS

Monique A.
Grand Prairie, TX
My favorite go to candy bar. I always loved snickers, they never seem to disappoint. The good thing about this bar is that it has a good amount of protein, but the downside to it is of course the calories and the sugar content, but what do you expect from a candy bar.
Martina V.
One of my favorite. Chocolate, caramel, what else do you need? I like to have it in the afternoon to take a break from work. Good value for the price! The flavor is very good and tasty, i like the taste of caramel mixed with chocolate. I would definitely recommend it!
Yoselin D.
San Antonio, TX
Snickers is a chocolate bar made and distributed by Mars Incorporated. It has a filling of nougat and peanut butter with a topping of caramel and chopped peanuts, covered with milk chocolate. It is considered as the most sold chocolate of all time, with an annual collection of 2,000 million dollars.

I LOVE YOOOOU ♡
Justine J.
Skokie, IL
I love snickers candy bars. The chocolate the nuts and caramel. Snickers candy just melts in my month. Everytime I am having a bad day I eat a snickers candy bar to calm me down.
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
This is more than just a treat. Don't get me wrong as it is completely delicious, chocolatey, nutty, and more... It's just amazingly filling. I find myself reaching for one of these during a hunger strike or energy slump and it will perk me right up. It has gotten me through long days and bad hunger pangs. It's great!
Maxcine N.
Indianapolis, IN
Snickers is the classic candy bar that is hard to pass up. Besides being one of my favorite candies, the crunchy texture aligned with the sweetness of caramel makes this one a winner. VERY affordable and you can find it anywhere from grocery stores to hardware stores.
Elizabeth H.
Chicago
I am a snicker fanatic! Every road trip me and the hubby take I always bring a few along with me! I recently made snicker cupcakes for my kids and they were Amazing!
Brandy P.
Moss Point, MS
Now for as long as I can remember, Snicker's is another of my all time favorite Candy bars. Who can go wrong with caramel,nuts, and of coarse chocolate! I love the fact that now they come in so many sizes, But I would have to say the bite is my favorite. They are great for a quick snack when you have a sweet tooth.
Brianne G.
Shenandoah, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love me some snickers! To me they are the best! I crave them pretty often so i buy them a few times a month! They taste amazing and i love every bite of it! Nothing beats a good snickers bar! So good, love them! They are a great snack for when you're feeling hungry!
VE-1280939 AGUSTIN S.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My god. This chocolate is my favourite in the whole world, and I'm not lying. It is too rich, it is the best love its flavor, as the ingredients are operated between yes, it is really the best in the world, I love it I can not describe its flavor and how much I love it because it is very delicious.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?