BY SNICKERS

Katherine E.
Doral, FL
Lo amo, lo amo, lo amo. Es un chocolate cuyo sabor es clásico y perfecto. Es mi favorito! No se comí podría ir por la vida sin él
Jacy N.
goshen, in
Love snickers, they are great and the miniatures are perfect to cure a craving without running your appetite for lunch or dinner
Samantha ❤.
Just reviewing this right now is making my stomach growl. I mean who doesn't love snickers? Chocolate l, nuts & caramel? Amazing
Cássia A.

classic but wonderful one not score spo me satisfies his love caramel filling with peanut and this exellent corbertura always buy
Elidet S.
Oaxaca
Mmmm They Know Delicious Stuff is One of My Favorites They are the best in the world Plus they are sweet tastes I love chocolate
Danica m.
Iii like eat snikers but is litle bit too sweet for me...in my country you can find only original taste and originla size(Serbia)
Bruna F.
mercado , na minha opinião muito gostoso , mas se tivesse menos açúcar com certeza eu daria 5 estrelas , muito caramelo e da care
mia p.
croatia
Review for: Chocolate more...
Amazing!!!!! 10/10 i recommend this is delicious i eat it like twice a month but i love it bc i love caramel and its really tasty
Nadja G.
I love it very much I love to weigh it not to like the mani alone in this choclate I love it, I could eat it every day of my life
Laura P.
Ottawa, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favourite amongst the Halloween candy. I will literally fight you for one of these. Mars bars will not do. Has to be snickers
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?