BY SNICKERS

Aneesa R.
This chocolate bar has always been one of my favorites! The chocolate itself contains various things giving it a unique taste
Gemma M.
Chewy chocolaty nutty goodness. These candy bars are delicious just don't freeze them or they'll become very difficult to eat.
Imane A.
El Hajeb
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: King Size, Chocolate Minis, Fun Size Snacks 10 Snacks, Fun Size Snacks, Candy Bar 1.86 oz; 52.7 g, Candy Bars 12 oz, Changemaker Display, Unwrapped Bites more...
This product is very good wonderful and beautiful i love it i always use it in my home it is my favourite is better than other
Rebecca G.
An all time favourite! It really does depend on whether you like nuts/caramel or not. But personally it's my little cheat snack
Tati R.
É um dos meus chocolates preferidos, ótimo para matar aquela fome entre as refeições e muito prático, pois acha em todo lugar.
Spurti B.
Apt 315, IN DER WISCH 3, BREMEN
Tastyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy chocolate..... my favorite and my kiddo's favorite chocolate.I always buy it during my grocery shopping.
Hannah B.
Kilmarnock
Review for: Full Size more...
Absolutely detest these with a passion. Everything about them makes me heave 😷. Even the smell of someone opening it near by 😷😷
Amber J.
By far my favorite candy bar! I love the sweet caramel en chocolate with the salty peanuts, and it's great when you're hungry.
Jenn O.
Snickers is my favorite, love peanuts and caramel. I like the size and ratio of peanuts. Usually get it from the grocery store
Laura P.
Trealaw, Trealaw
Review for: Candy Bar 2.07 oz more...
I love snickers bars I think they're really good! They have such a nice flavour. If you like nuts this is your chocolate bar! X
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart