BY SNICKERS

Siobhean N.
Maybe one of my all time favs, I love how there not more of one thing than another everything is balanced nicely for the best taste
Ali B.
Oceanside,Ca
These are perfect for everyone. Such a delicious little treat to fill your chocolate craving! The perfect size and perfect price!
Larissa M.
Burnaby, BC
Soft and crunchy, pea-nutty goodness, I have nothing negative to say about this candy bar. It has a nice shell and goes down easy.
Melissa C.
Underwood
Both yummy and nutty but the best part also caramellie
Such good value
And really good for those who love chewy snacks and caramel
Cássia A.

classic but wonderful one not score spo me satisfies his love caramel filling with peanut and this exellent corbertura always buy
Nadja G.
I love it very much I love to weigh it not to like the mani alone in this choclate I love it, I could eat it every day of my life
claudia b.
Lévis
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Chocolate more...
Not my favorite chocolate since i’m not a fan of peanuts in chocolate bars, huhu but it’s just such a classic. Very good still!!
Matilda S.
Its deliciouse. I Love it. It has the Perfect size and everyone loves it. I don't eat it very often but if i eat it it is lovely
Amy R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Candy Bar 2.07 oz more...
I really hate this chocolate bar, i hate any thing peaunutbutter or something that have peanuts. Snickers Chocolate Bar
Samantha ❤.
Just reviewing this right now is making my stomach growl. I mean who doesn't love snickers? Chocolate l, nuts & caramel? Amazing
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart