BY SNICKERS

Rajkamal G.
Alwar
I love chocolate but only veg. It Is very very testy. I want a sample box of chocolates if you will give me for free. I'm waiting for this.
Mela M.
Valencia, Ve
The snickers bar so delicious! on my country is very dificult to get this chocolate and is veeeery VERY cost! but i don't care, i love it <3
Eva Lotta T.
This is sooo good, it is definitely one of my favourite chocolate bars, espescially because it has those delicious nuts and caramel inside!
Tobyn A.
Way too sweet! Not a fan of snickers :( Much prefer other candy bars like crunchie and coffee crisp (but maybe that's the canadian in me!).
María N.
Estan super ricos, la mezcla del caramelo con el chocolate y la galleta es genial. Suelo comer uno cada poco tiempo porque estan muy buenos
Karla H.
Halifax, NS
This is my favourite candy bar. I don't eat a candy bar very often, but when I'm in the mood for chocolate, Snickers is usually what I buy.
Bhavana D.
For all those times spent in class where we used to eat the snickers behind the teachers back...its the best ! And it comes to our rescue
Nayy L.
Amo demais e muito gostoso e meu doce favorito muito saboroso
Sempre compro isso é maravilhoso amo amendoim ainda mais com esse caramelo
Nikole C.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Un poco empalagosa pero me gusta mucho, si no te molesta que es muy dulce es bastante disfrutable. Puedes comprarlas en cualquier parte.
Sarah S.

I love this chocolate , here in Brazil sells in the markets always before I go to school I buy to take , is very tasty and is not cloying
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart