BY SNICKERS

Claudia C.
medley fl
The snickers are my favorite chocolate in the world , I feel the love peanut pieces taffy candy inside. It's the best feeling in the world .
Annie Y.
Vaughan, ON
One of my favorite chocolate bars. It's a delicious mixture of chocolate and caramel that's to die for. It's very chewy, rich, and filling.
rmtha a.
abudhabi
really delicious, nuts and caramel , i eat it everyday !! in love with chocolate, i bought it from grocery store, such a good flavor
Lasly
I love this chocolate bar, I eat 1 bar per week mostly at Saturday when I'm chilling with friends or when I have nothing to eat before gym
Lina M.
It is irresistible, extremely nutritious and kills hunger. A perfect combination of chocolate, peanut and caramel that melts in your mouth.
Georgia K.
Snickers are such a good snack to put some more energy into my day 😊 So handy to have in my desk at work or in my backpack while exploring!
Katie M.
Christchurch
One of my favourite chocolate bars! I love how they're so sweet but have that tiny bit of salty. Seriously who doesn't love a snickers bar!
Mela M.
Valencia, Ve
The snickers bar so delicious! on my country is very dificult to get this chocolate and is veeeery VERY cost! but i don't care, i love it <3
Veronica M.
Mississauga , CO
One of my favorite chocolate bars! The caramel, chocolate and peanut mix is mouth watering. If you haven't tried it I highly recommend it
Eva Lotta T.
This is sooo good, it is definitely one of my favourite chocolate bars, espescially because it has those delicious nuts and caramel inside!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart