BY SNICKERS

Diandy C.
One of the best chocolates, its taste is magnificent! Is one of my favorite chocolates, it is good to walk in the bag, to enjoy it at any time
Subaney K.
SNickers is one of my favoutite chocolates, I love it. I love nuts and chocolate. I prefer them to a lot of other chocolates. and its ffordable
Stephanie T.
Etobicoke, Ontario
Snickers > mars. It has a perfect amount of peanuts and caramel and the dosage of sweetness is just right. I love the almond snickers the most!
April B.
Hamilton, ON
This is by far one of my favourite chocolate bars. It is the perfect snack to fit into a purse (or bag of any kind), and always hits the spot.
Nika K.
Zagreb, Croatia
I love this. I believe this was the first chocolate-peanut combination to ever appear in Croatia. And everyone went bonkers about it. Amazing!
Camila S.
This chocolate is very delicious, a real delight, when I bought and ate the first time I was surprieendi by the quality and the wonderful taste
samantha w.
Bromsgrove, Bromsgrove
Chocolate, nuts, gooey nice stuff, what more can you ask for!
I've tried supermarket versions and they are nothing compared to the real thing.
Hiba J.
tunis
it 's the best candy bar f r me ... it s my favorite really .. I LOVE ITTTT ..I CAN GET ADDICTED TO IT TOO BECAUSE SNICKES IS A REAL ADDICTION
Mariana M.
Constanta
Review for: Candy Bar 2.07 oz more...
Snickers candy bars are my favorite. Love the wrappers. My favorite one is klutz and sleepy. Did not have any issues and candy was not melted.
Rebecca G.
Ajax, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Snickers are my favorite. They are a good snack and fill any craving. I even put them in the freezer sometimes. Frozen snickers are fantastic!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart