BY SNICKERS

JACIANA M.
Amo barrinhas de cereais, e essas sao especialmente gostosa. Não tem gosto enjoativo, tem um sabor agradável e realmente " matam" a fome. Gostei
Sarah C.
Victoria Harbour , ON
One of my favourites! This chocolate bar is so chewy and delicious. I eat this at least 3x a week and it's so cheap! Commonly, 75 cents or more!
Lindsay M.
Charlottetown, PE
Absolutely love love love snickers! Always my go to bar for sweet treat! The nuts and chewy Carmel combined make for a perfect sweet tooth snack!
Eline E.
Excellent snack. It just doesn't fill as much as the commercial says. It's yummy but that's it. Worth the price when you just need a pick me up!
ESTEFANIA R.
Neiva
They are very rich, the price is right, the texture and taste are very good, they have great variety of products equally rich, highly recommended
sandi t.
santiago, santiago
I eat this like a breakfast it make me feel satiety
i love the formula the caramel and peanut taste and the size is awesome yumiii so delicious 😍
Arianne C.
Winnipeg, MB
I have so many memories made with this chocolate bar. Ever since I was a kid this is my favorite chocolate. "You're not you when you're hungry"
Jany J.
El paraíso, con cada mordida te olvidas de que va mal tu día. Ideal para jornadas extensas, desamores, como detalle para esa personita especial.
Nika K.
Zagreb, Croatia
I love this. I believe this was the first chocolate-peanut combination to ever appear in Croatia. And everyone went bonkers about it. Amazing!
Jessie S.
Toronto, ON
DROOOOINGGGGGGGGGG so delicious and satisfying even if you only eat half. If you have a sweet tooth and like the mixture of this chocolate bar
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart