BY SNICKERS

Sarah C.
Victoria Harbour , ON
One of my favourites! This chocolate bar is so chewy and delicious. I eat this at least 3x a week and it's so cheap! Commonly, 75 cents or more!
JACIANA M.
Amo barrinhas de cereais, e essas sao especialmente gostosa. Não tem gosto enjoativo, tem um sabor agradável e realmente " matam" a fome. Gostei
sandi t.
santiago, santiago
I eat this like a breakfast it make me feel satiety
i love the formula the caramel and peanut taste and the size is awesome yumiii so delicious 😍
Eline E.
Excellent snack. It just doesn't fill as much as the commercial says. It's yummy but that's it. Worth the price when you just need a pick me up!
Lindsay M.
Charlottetown, PE
Absolutely love love love snickers! Always my go to bar for sweet treat! The nuts and chewy Carmel combined make for a perfect sweet tooth snack!
Constanzaa H.
Es demasiado rico😻 me encanta tiene un sabor espectacular!! Aun que son caros😐 ojala me enviaran cosas como estas😢😻 quedaría encantada, saludos!!
Jany J.
El paraíso, con cada mordida te olvidas de que va mal tu día. Ideal para jornadas extensas, desamores, como detalle para esa personita especial.
Arianne C.
Winnipeg, MB
I have so many memories made with this chocolate bar. Ever since I was a kid this is my favorite chocolate. "You're not you when you're hungry"
Riya C.
Its one of the best i have ever tried.when our uncle comes he alway brings snikers. I totally love the combination of nuts,caramel and chocolate.
Stephanie T.
Etobicoke, Ontario
Snickers > mars. It has a perfect amount of peanuts and caramel and the dosage of sweetness is just right. I love the almond snickers the most!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart