BY SNICKERS

Cvt Ligia R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Is my snack favorite this chocolate is the best loved peanuts and caramel perfecr for the children in parties!!. Excellent. Snickers Chocolate Bar
Daiana A.
this is the best bar of chocolate in the world, to the kids love it, to the old people love it, no one in the world can't love this amazing bar of chocolate!
laura z.
Who doesn't love snickers I'm pretty sure its Americans #1 candy bar!! The nugget is my favorite part of the candy bar..makes me want one just thinking of it.
nathalie l.
caracas
Me encanta este chicolate, cuando mi hijo se duerme para hacer la siesta no hay nada mas gratificante que descanzar un poco comiendome un sabroso snuckers
linda t.
Stunning stunning stunning stunningThere is no real comment about it, everyone who tried it knows its fameThe speech ended with the intensity of its horror
Miguel F.
8952 nw 24th terrace doral, FL
These chocolates are nice, but aren't the best, I bought some of it for my girlfriend and I, and our first impression wasn't good, I prefer the milky ways.
Michell D.
Es delicioso, y muy dulce. Aveces lo llevó de merienda a mi escuela, y siempre que puede me compró una para comer en mi casa. Puedo decir que me Encanta!!
Olya D.
In my humble opinion, there is really no way you can go wrong with Nuts, Chocolate and caramel. It is a dream! This is one of my favorite chocolate bars.
Thalia T.
Ajax
Taste is amazing! I'm not a fan of chocolate but this one I will have. My whole family lives the taste as well. It's a privileged treat in this household.
Umme M.
Sharjah, Sharjah
Review for: Candy Bar 1.86 oz; 52.7 g more...
Totally love it. The blend of peanuts and caramel is amazing. I love the tatste. I dont like chocolates much but this one is all abouts nuts so no issues!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?