BY SNICKERS

Rocío B.
El sabor es verdaderamente sabroso, particularmente se me hace agua la boca cuando deseo comer. A veces solo me deja el detalle que posee muchas calorías.
Umme M.
Sharjah, Sharjah
Review for: Candy Bar 1.86 oz; 52.7 g more...
Totally love it. The blend of peanuts and caramel is amazing. I love the tatste. I dont like chocolates much but this one is all abouts nuts so no issues!
Michell D.
Es delicioso, y muy dulce. Aveces lo llevó de merienda a mi escuela, y siempre que puede me compró una para comer en mi casa. Puedo decir que me Encanta!!
Trelawney E.
I love Snickers. They've got the perfect sweet and salty mix with the peanuts, combined with chocolate, nougat, and caramel. Snicker salad is amazing too!
Ezgi K.
Toronto , OH
It's so delicious , I always eat this after and before dinner. Also , in special times for women. It's very uniqe for me. It's my favorite chocolate bar 👍
Joanne O.
Love this chocolate bar. Nice mix of textures and flavors.
Makes you feel full, is rather heavy so if ur looking for a lighter snack I wouldn't recommend
Anna T.
Uma delicia, amo esse chocolate sou viciada se pudesse comia o dia todo, recomendo que compren vocês vão amar essa barra de chocolate o recheio maravilhoso
Driele S.
São Bernardo do Campo

this is a paradise!

It's impossible not to like this chocolate bar snicker. Not even the non-chocolate person will want to try it. I love this bar snikers!
Gaby H.
Its flavor is incredible, I love chocolate ,I hope someday to have the privilege of having at least one box of these Or to share with my family and friends
julise s.
Review for: Candy Bar 2.07 oz, Candy Bar 1.76 oz, Almond Almonds Milk Chocolate, Peanut Butter Fun Size Chocolate more...
This one is my favorite chocolate bar of all times! I could eat snickers everyday IF i could. its the perfect combination of peanuts, caramel and chocolat
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?