BY SNICKERS

Michell D.
Es delicioso, y muy dulce. Aveces lo llevó de merienda a mi escuela, y siempre que puede me compró una para comer en mi casa. Puedo decir que me Encanta!!
Joanne O.
Love this chocolate bar. Nice mix of textures and flavors.
Makes you feel full, is rather heavy so if ur looking for a lighter snack I wouldn't recommend
Rocío B.
El sabor es verdaderamente sabroso, particularmente se me hace agua la boca cuando deseo comer. A veces solo me deja el detalle que posee muchas calorías.
Nolita P.
Imphy
Review for: King Size more...
Je suis fan de ces bars chocolatée, ce mélange de caramel, noisette et chocolat c'est juste une tuerie. Je pourrais en manger tous les jours.
Gaby H.
Its flavor is incredible, I love chocolate ,I hope someday to have the privilege of having at least one box of these Or to share with my family and friends
nathalie l.
caracas
Me encanta este chicolate, cuando mi hijo se duerme para hacer la siesta no hay nada mas gratificante que descanzar un poco comiendome un sabroso snuckers
Thalia T.
Ajax
Taste is amazing! I'm not a fan of chocolate but this one I will have. My whole family lives the taste as well. It's a privileged treat in this household.
Olya D.
In my humble opinion, there is really no way you can go wrong with Nuts, Chocolate and caramel. It is a dream! This is one of my favorite chocolate bars.
Ezgi K.
Toronto , ON
It's so delicious , I always eat this after and before dinner. Also , in special times for women. It's very uniqe for me. It's my favorite chocolate bar 👍
julise s.
Review for: Candy Bar 2.07 oz, Candy Bar 1.76 oz, Almond Almonds Milk Chocolate, Peanut Butter Fun Size Chocolate more...
This one is my favorite chocolate bar of all times! I could eat snickers everyday IF i could. its the perfect combination of peanuts, caramel and chocolat
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart