BY SNICKERS

Snickers Chocolate Bar
Las Barras de Chocolate Snickers son buenos aunque un poco malas para la salud ya que es mucho mejor y mas saludable comprar y comerse una manzana o cualquier fruta que una barra de chocolate en este caso una barra de chocolate snickers , en si las barras de chocolate son muy buenas pero no tan buenas para la salud
Karla C.
Snickers are just one of those things that even if you don't crave it, if you have you it near you, you'll eat it because it's just so darn good. Soft, chewy, and crunchy from the peanuts. I saw someone in Facts. say they didn't like it by I guess it's not a common kind of chocolate bar in Ireland. Def. one of my favorites!
Bethany B.
Rexburg, ID
These are my husband's absolute favorite candy bar. He would eat them every day if I let him! I like them too but he loves them. With all the different flavors abd textures that are in it, it makes for a delicious candy bar that is a classic. My favorite version of it is the Snicker's ice cream bar!
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these snickers bars. I love any candy bar that have nuts and caramel in them. It can be one or both of those combinations. They are so good to me. You can never go wrong with these candy bars. I have been eating them since I was in school. I would recommend them to anyone.
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
I really like Snickers but I have to be in the mood for something that is more filling and on the rich and heavy side to eat one. I recedntly found the frozen ice cream version of this at my local gas station and it was really good! I'd say if your in the mood for sweets and hungry at the same time... you should grab one of these.
Katie F.
Montgomery, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is Snickers really concerned about their reputation? Who doesn't like Snickers? It has everything: chocolate, caramel, nuts, chewy center, and funny TV commercials. Delicious and filling. Not a fan of the changed up versions with almonds or peanut butter, stick with the original.
Tabi P.
La palma, Ca
I ate a snickers almost every day of high school. These take me back and make me feel young again! The flavor is perfect and not overly sweet. I recommend this to everyone and every time I go back to my home country you can bet I always have these to give out to family and friends!
nydia r.
S El Monte, CA
This is by far my most favorite chocolate bar EVER, I love when I receive it for Halloween when I take my kids Trick or Treating. It is so good! The peanuts, the nougent, the taste, the caramel! It's just amazing. I would purchase every day, but my waistline is begging me to stoP!
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
It is just heaven in a bar. I sometimes spend days imagining what my like would be without chocolate. And the balance between the peanuts and that crunch with the sweet caramel and the chocolate on top is the best feeling in the world. A must try for any non allergic of peanuts!
Cindy H.
Can you go wrong with a snickers? I don't think so! Snickers always beats out milky way for me because those peanuts add a extra little oomph. Pro tip- buy a box (normal grocery sized or Costco sized) and put it in the freezer! It's extra delicious right out of the freezer. Yummmmm!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart