BY SNICKERS

jessica l.
North carolina
Who can go wrong with a snicker bar is delicios when you hungry or craving for something grab a sneaker bar. will satisfied your buds. this is a classic that will go on and on for generations.
Ashwini M.
Canada
Best snack ever, I always seem to have a snicker bar in my bag. Fills you up when your in need of real food but I'm a hurry. Love the taste, texture and crunchiness!
Jen P.
north york, ON
A perfect mid afternoon snack after missing lunch but it's too close to dinner and you don't want to ruin your appetite. The creamy caramel mixed with crunchy nuts really satisfy.
Amy b.
enjoyable, nutty goodness perfect on my work break, great treat. can buy from most grocery stores and isnt expensive. i think everyone should enjoy a snickers unless of course you are allergic to nuts. really enjoyed 10 out of 10 experience
Delicious, great for snacks. I always compare it to Milkyway but really, snickers is all way better. Great size and compact for traveling, or having it on your pockets.
ARSHIA K.
MECCA
With perfect combination of peanuts caramel and chocolate what more can one ask for it is my favorite treat when I'm happy and sad i always turn to a bar of goodness
Esse chocolate realmente me supreende alem de ter um gosto bom ele enche a bariga e fica no lugar de uma refeição e isso é bom! muitas vezes não temos tempo ai ele se inceixa bem é meio viciante mais é ptimo
Jordan N.
Not my favorite go-to candy. The textures and flavors just don't do it for me as much as other candy bars. I will eat one when offered! Also, they're great frozen!
Alejandra R.
Millcreek
Soy adicta al chocolate, pero el chocolate con caramelo y frutos secos es mundialmente mejor de verdad y Snickers une todo esto en barras llenas de sabor que amo!
vinka d.
Chocolate riquísimo, muy buen sabor, tamaño conveniente, te deja satisfecho, pero considero que es un poco espeso en relación con su competencia y tiene mayor valor, aunque lo vale.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart