BY SNICKERS

Vianna A.
Snickers is the only chocolate bar I like that has caramel in it. I think it has the right amount of caramel, nuts, nougat and chocolate. My sister and I used to fight over the fun size snickers people give out on Halloween.
leidiana r.
Amo chocolate e tenho certeza que si tem alguem que ama chocolate vai amar esse Snickers Chocolate!!!!!!!!Super amo esse chocolate além de bom é super barato!!!!!!!!
Sophie H.
One of my favourite chocolate bars, normally my first choice whenever I'm buying a snack. Really tasty and good ratio of chocolate to nuts. Good price and good quality.
Francisco T.
Ho meu deus este chocolate eo melhor do mundo o inconfundivel sabor de amendoim chocolate e caramelo todo junto e muinto bom.
Show de bola este chocolate
Adoroooooooooooooo
Victoria W.
London
Good, but I can't eat the full sized bar as it gives me toothache. Can be very sweet and probably not the best idea if you have sensitive teeth, otherwise go for it!
Yumii Y.
São paulo
Very Good
Muito bom
Realmente na hora da fome engana muito mesmoAdorei
Imagina 200 pacotes de snicker em minha casa kkkkk ^-^
Com brinde de um óculos redondo na cor preta
Demaissssssss sz
Nadine H.
Houston, BC
This is my favorite chocolate bar, hands down! It's got the perfect combination of chocolate, caramel, and peanuts. This def. is my go to chocolate bar when "mommy needs a quiet break". ;)
Rebecca B.
Get me some nuts ! Another one those chocolate bars targeted towards men, but hay ho I still love them and they go down a treat in our celebration boxes at Christmas.
Daisy O.
Chocolate meets delectable caramel with a crunch. Always my go to candy craving! Lower in calories and sugar than most candy bars that I've purchased in the past.
Ivana K.
Rijeka, Croatia
Forget summer body and eat snickers, it's one of old generation chocolate and it's one of my all time favorite. Carmel, chocolate and peanuts is the best mix ever.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart