BY SNICKERS

Tara O.
These chocolate bars are great and so affordable. While they are not my favourite they are easy and if I want a quick chocolate fi can really satisfy the craving.
J J.
Columbia, Missouri
Once Ya eat one you can stop! These little things are addicting! Just when you thought snickers couldn't get any better! Make a bunch of tiny ones! Could eat a whole bag in a day! Yummy!
Lani P.
Adelaide
Yum, yum, YUM. Not only do I get my chocolate fix, but my savour nut fix too! I love richness of the chocolate and it's always on my list when hitting the grocery store - especially around that time of the month!
Khadija N.
My hot favourite so smooth delicious mouth watering yummiest of all. You get indulge eating it holds you in your good and bad times what more to sat? Can not live with out chocolates and yes ☺ I LOVEEEEEEE IT ❤❤❤
Ana Z.
¡Delicioso y excelente! El caramelo con el chocolate es una combinación magnífica. Lo comería todos los días si pudiera. Comprenlo, os encantará tanto como a mi.
melissa f.
Okanagan
I love the sweet and slightly salty taste. The sticky caramel and crunchy nugget give it a great flavor. They are a good price at a couple buck. very good value.
Marielle A.
Montreal, QC
I spent all my high school years eating Snickers and Fritos chips (together). It was the BEST snack ever!!! Since moving to Montreal Snickers is not readily available like it was back when I stayed in Florida!
Isabelle D.
O snickers e um otimo produto e de otima qualidade e uns dos melhores chocolates que já comi sempre compro não troco ir nenhum outro esse eo melhor doce chocolate está Aprovado sempre vou continuar comprando
aurelia c.
the chocolate is sweet and i love that there is caramel and nougat added into the chocolate. the roasted peanuts also enhance the flavor of the chocolate. it is a little bit pricey but overall i feel that it's worth the money. i would recommend this to mostly children and teenagers as adults may find the chocolate too sweet for their liking.
Vivien K.
Abbotsford , BC
Yumm, who doesn't like these? I love these and so does my husband, we tend to buy these multiple times a month. Also many children seem to like them awell. Tastes great!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?