BY SNICKERS

Shakira M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
They just basically put a new spin on it by adding creamy peanut butter - which was a deliciously innovative decision. They also made the bars in two pieces rather than one. This way, you've got better portion control or you can share it evenly. Snicker Squared was an excellent and very tasty. To be completely honest, I don't like Snickers.
Kaitlyn S.
Ames, IA
This is my go to candy bar. It is filling but also delicious. If I need a snack but do not want to be healthy, this is what I go for. I'm a big chocolate lover so this satisfies my need for chocolate every once in a while. The size is great and sometimes I can eat half and save the rest for later.
Sarah P.
Vancouver, WA
Snickers chocolate bar is an all-time favorite. I remember eating these after school with my grandfather, he would get home from work and surprise us grandchildren with (1) snickers bar each. I always looked forward those days when we got a snickers from grandpa! Definitely a childhood memory that lives on today as I still enjoy snickers!
Brian S.
Albany, NY
The old stalwart. It's a great candy, obviously...but I've also been known to eat one if I'm in a pinch and need a quick meal to hold me over . In terms of macros, they're not too far off from a lot of the meal replacement bars that cost 7 times as much. They're also satisfying. And I mean, Betty White was in their commercial. Gimme.
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Snickers chocolate bar is one of my favorite candy's. Chocolate filled with caramel and peanutsūüėćūüėći can eat these all day. I would be sleeping and wake up in the middle of the night to a snickers bar very delicious if i had the coice to choose from any other bar and Snickers I will always pick Snickers
Tiffany P.
Jonesboro, GA
I go through periods of time where I just crave a certain piece of chocolate or a candy bar. Snickers is usually one of those on the list. I just love the combination of the peanuts, chocolate, nougat and caramel. What I taste the most is the chocolate (of course) and peanuts and nougat. I also love that they have them in various size bags so you can have some for later or just some for right now.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Snickers bars are one of the most popular candy bars and there's no question why - they're delicious! The commercials for these candy bars are hilarious as well. This candy bar is the perfect mixture of chocolate and nuts. Soooo tasty. If you're looking for a good solid candy bar this is it. I will definitely continue to purchase snickers bars and I would highly recommend Snickers candy bars for sure!
Essence W.
I really love Snickers and I believe that Snickers if one of the best chocolate bars out there. It has a good chocolatey flavor and always melts in my mouth. I buy Snickers as Walmart the most and I eat them anytime I get a chance to go buy one. I definitely would recommend Snickers to others simply because it is an amazing chocolate.
Mackenzie B.
Six Lakes, MI
Snickers is one of my favorite candy bar! If I am really craving some chocolate because either it is that time of the month or I just feel like I need some chocolate then this is the candy bar I usually lean towards. I always have at least one a month because aunt flo talks me into it
me gusta mucho, es muy blanda y sabroso. el tipo de chocolate es muy rico, es muy exacto, con otros chocolates me arde la garganta, pero con este no, muy rico!!!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart