BY SNICKERS

Ayesha B.
Love it - if you are a lover chocolate and nuts, this should be right up your street - perfect balance of everything - legit, I ate a family pack all to myself and didn't feel sick. Would recommend
Reanna F.
Snickers are amazing on their own or on top of some vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce. Wonderful combo of flavours, for such a low price. I would highly recommend to everyone because you can really do anything with this bar.
Militza D.
El Snickers es uno de los chocolates más pedidos por los clientes, por su dulce sabor y consistecia, pero tal vez si el chocolate se sientiera un poco más el chocolate como en el Dove o Hersheys tendría una calificación más alta.
Takwa J.
kairouan
This is a great deal on Snickers bars! My family loves these and buying them from the store is pretty expensive! I love that they were delivered right to my door! The Snickers bars taste fresh and have a nice long expiration date on them! This was a perfect purchase for me
Jenny C.
Adoro este presentación de snickers es el chocolate mas delicioso que existe , es de mis preferidos es suave , su relleno es delicioso de verde me gusto muchísimo esta marca de chocolate .........
Zemzem A.
Noting Hill , Westminster
I love snickers! It's a nice combination of flavours that don't over power one another. It's very affordable and a great part snack. I love the flavour and would definitely recommend and repurchase.
Fabiana L.
Chocolate recheado com amendoim, delicioso e macio. Costumo comprar pelo menos uma vez por mês, pois minha família inteira adora. Super recommendo, tem um preço acessível.
Sujata S.
It's the best nutty chocolate bar ever. Hungry, grab a snickers is the perfect tagline. The saltiness of the peanuts compliments the caramel and the nougat so well. and the chocolate is just the icing on this magnificent cake!
Laura W.
All round good chocolate bar, feels substantial and is what I reach for when I am low on energy at work and have a while to go. I tend to have a couple of these on hand for afternoon pick me ups. Very satisfying and chocolatey
Ana Karen R.
Me encanta!!!  me considero adicta a los chocolates, he probado gran variedad y este es uno de los que me gustan mucho, su sabor y delicioso relleno le dan un toque muy especial y único.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?