BY SNICKERS

Linda T.
I do not really have anything to say. Twix is just the perfect one. Chocolates nuts are all good in quantity to give you happiness in seconds.Currently It stopped in Algeria but i found it in some shops
Fabiana L.
Chocolate recheado com amendoim, delicioso e macio. Costumo comprar pelo menos uma vez por mês, pois minha família inteira adora. Super recommendo, tem um preço acessível.
cass r.
Batangas City, PH
When I'm hungry and I don't want to rice or some meat I eat snickers instead. It's a complete meal. It can complete your appetite. When your feeling low it can boots your energy through out the day. It's like a cupcake a day.
Flakita P.
ecuador
Este producto es el resultado de una combinacion exquisita del chocolste para los amantes del chocolate como yo de los recomiendo es muy delicioso y al alcanze de todos
Rachel A.
Ottawa, ON
Snickers bars are great for curbing headaches and hunger pains. As a migraine sufferer, I've always got one in my desk at work. The sugary rush is great at combatting the beginnings of a headache
Sampriti M.
Filled with chunky nuts and caramel strings, snickers is one of the best things to munch on when you're feeling low on the energy, I find myself stocking more of the bars when I have to pull all nighters to keep me up too!
Jordyn B.
I received the Snickers Crisper completely free of charge in my voxbox! I must admit that I like regular snickers better, the snickers crisper was actually really good
Lorie B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really like eating this chocolate bar as a snack. I like the chocolate flavour with the peanuts and caramel together. It makes the flavour taste excellent! This is a delicious chocolate bar!
Sofiya C.
Gurnee , Il
Can't go wrong with a delicious chocolat-nutty-caramel bar. It's a staple in the chocolate world. Comes in many sizes and portions. But the classic taste is the same.
Tea R.
Snickers by far is my favorite chocolate bar. It has everything you want when you need to satisfy your sweet tooth craving. Crunchy nuts wrapped in caramel and then chocolate surrounding it. Yum who would say no to that.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart