BY SNICKERS

Fabiana L.
Chocolate recheado com amendoim, delicioso e macio. Costumo comprar pelo menos uma vez por mês, pois minha família inteira adora. Super recommendo, tem um preço acessível.
Zemzem A.
Noting Hill , Westminster
I love snickers! It's a nice combination of flavours that don't over power one another. It's very affordable and a great part snack. I love the flavour and would definitely recommend and repurchase.
Shariel M.
Santiago de los caballeros , Santiago
Grandioso chocolate es uno de mis favoritos por su particular sabor que satisface mi paladar su buena calidad es indiscutible. Respecto al empaque es grandioso buena presentación y además fácil de destapar que es unas de las características que casi siempre tomamos en cuenta los consumidores a la hora de querer consumirlo.
Takwa J.
kairouan
This is a great deal on Snickers bars! My family loves these and buying them from the store is pretty expensive! I love that they were delivered right to my door! The Snickers bars taste fresh and have a nice long expiration date on them! This was a perfect purchase for me
Linda T.
I do not really have anything to say. Twix is just the perfect one. Chocolates nuts are all good in quantity to give you happiness in seconds.Currently It stopped in Algeria but i found it in some shops
Sidney E.
Vermillion , SD
Omg!! This is my favorite candy bar ever!! This candy bar is delicious in anything!!! I love it!! Very affordable and worth every bite!! You can buy snickers at gas stations or grocery stores and they come in a variety of packages!!
cass r.
Batangas City, PH
When I'm hungry and I don't want to rice or some meat I eat snickers instead. It's a complete meal. It can complete your appetite. When your feeling low it can boots your energy through out the day. It's like a cupcake a day.
Flakita P.
ecuador
Este producto es el resultado de una combinacion exquisita del chocolste para los amantes del chocolate como yo de los recomiendo es muy delicioso y al alcanze de todos
Rachel A.
Ottawa, ON
Snickers bars are great for curbing headaches and hunger pains. As a migraine sufferer, I've always got one in my desk at work. The sugary rush is great at combatting the beginnings of a headache
Sampriti M.
Filled with chunky nuts and caramel strings, snickers is one of the best things to munch on when you're feeling low on the energy, I find myself stocking more of the bars when I have to pull all nighters to keep me up too!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart