BY SNICKERS

Sonia D.
New haw , Surrey
Im not actually that much of a fun of this chocolate bar... would always get a kit Kat or a mars or pretty much anything over it. However if you like nutty flavoured chocolate bars then you might enjoy it
Aline S.
maravilhoso, incrível, macio, a mistura perfeita de doce e salgado, caramelo, amendoim e chocolate, EXPLODE NA BOCA, o caramelo não fica pegajoso nos dentes, tem dois tamanhos e são acessiveis, acho incríveis, perfeitos e deveriam ter em barras.
Rosie B.
Because you're not you when you're hungry. Snickers bars are a great go-to snack. The size is perfect, and the nuts mean it's not too sweet for this savoury lover. A nice little twist for a morning chocolately snack.
Meriza M.
I love Snickers. It is a favorite in the family. It is not too sweet and has the right combination of elements in the bar. It is not pricey too. I definitely recommend this!
Ashley M.
Calgary, AK
I don't overly like these but I'll eat em if they're around haha. I feel like there's to many peanuts in them and it's over powering. I don't ever really get cravings for snickers either
Precious G.
I am addicted. "you are not you when your hungry." i stand strong by the statement. Snickers is a easy grab and it satifies me. I eat one every time i go to the store i know thats bad but i cannot help it. What can i say i love chocolate.
Sophie H.
Cumbria
Seeing this chocolate bar in my house makes me extremely happy. I look the taste of this and everything compliments itself so nicely inside it. It doesn't taste too nutty and the caramel is amazing. If only I could live off this thing.
Reanna F.
Snickers are amazing on their own or on top of some vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce. Wonderful combo of flavours, for such a low price. I would highly recommend to everyone because you can really do anything with this bar.
Militza D.
El Snickers es uno de los chocolates más pedidos por los clientes, por su dulce sabor y consistecia, pero tal vez si el chocolate se sientiera un poco más el chocolate como en el Dove o Hersheys tendría una calificación más alta.
Ayesha B.
Love it - if you are a lover chocolate and nuts, this should be right up your street - perfect balance of everything - legit, I ate a family pack all to myself and didn't feel sick. Would recommend
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart