BY SNICKERS

Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1967 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I love the creamy chocolaty taste of this chocolate bar I eat it about one a week as a great snack it's very filling great flavor and always at a great price very affordable it's worth every penny I would recommend this product to anyone
Shazmeen B.
Snickers bars are tasty and different to other chocolate bars. Because they have caramel, nuts and chocolate. They are also quiet filling and have an okay packaging and has good flavours. I would recommend them
Estefany S.
Uno de los mejores chocolates que pudiese probar en la historia, jaja aunque en su momento no me gustaba el mani pues no se no me cuadraba luego le agarre el gusto y me podia comer varios en un ratito...
Zubaida R.
Lahore
Snickers are on of the best snacks which i love from my childhood. They taste really good and this minis are really good for the time when you need small chunks. I love everything in it from peanut to caramel.
Paige W.
Epsom, Surrey
I love snickers, they a great treat every now and then. You can't have too many because they are so sweet, which is probably a good thing considering the nutritional value hah :)
Claudia A.
Es muy bueno , chocolate al 100% muy rico es muy bueno para la gente que esta un poco desanimada para alegrarles la vida con algo muy dulce y delicioso como aquel snickers chocolate bar, tienen que probarlo ya que yo no puedo dejar de probarlo
Camille S.
This candy bar is absolutely delicious and I would recommend it to everyone. It's a combination of soft - with the caramel in the inside, and a crunch - with the shell of the chocolate and the nuts inside.
Jasmine M.
STONEY CREEK, ON
Ever since I was a kid, I've loved Snickers bars! Every Halloween I would look forward to getting these in my pillowcase. I personally love nougat in chocolate, and this just makes this even better for me!
Daiane E.

I loved this product because it's a perfect junction of the things I love and it's not heavy! Each layer is crisp so the person who is tasted enjoys and feels all the flavors and the crunchy side is my favorite. It is really that chocolate that everyone wants and buys.
Amzee K.
Christian street, London
I looove snickers taste. It's great as a snack when you're peckish or hungry and really affordable and good value. The only con I would say is it can get sickening but I would defo recommend this chocolate to others
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart