BY SNICKERS

Megan M.
Resaca, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Sometimes the chocolate and caramel can be too over powering when it comes to snickers. The peanuts definitely add some salt content to the sweetness of the chocolate. Not one of my favorite candy bars, but definitely like it. It is great when it comes to cravings. I always put sweet with some pringles.
Hope B.
Snickers is by far my favorite candy bar. I don't know if they put drugs in it or what, but I'm addicted. Sweet delicious milk chocolate, caramel, nougat and peanuts not only make this a delicious treat, but a nutritious treat also. As a nurse I recommend to my diabetic patients as a protein filled sugar punch.
Alicia R.
El Campo, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If i had to choose which candy i would want, it would of course be the snickers bar. I'm not sure what it is about them but i love eating them. They have a good sweet and salty flavor to them and i just have to buy them when i see them. I you love chocolate and nuts then you should definitely give this a try.
Tania M.
I really enjoy snickers! Just like their slogan, it does temporarily satisfy hunger, but the sweetness makes you thirsty. It is affordable and one of the better candy bars out there. The nuts,chocolate, and insides create a really nice variation for your mouth! I would definitely recommend this product, but I also suggest u have water near by just in case.
Shantel L.
Roselle, NJ
Okay so it took me some time to warm up to this candy bar. Don't get me wrong it tastes great just wasn't my first choice when it came to candy bars. I dreaded getting these on Halloween. It wasn't until 2yrs ago I tried them while I was eating Doritos, and the rest is history. The candy bar is good. It's chocolate and Carmel and peanuts combined perfectly.
Teyanna P.
Moreauville, LA
Snickers is a brand name candy bar & it consists of nougat topped with caramel and peanuts, enrobed in milk chocolate. For me, the Snickers Bar is the perfect energy booster and hunger slowdown, this legendary bar of chocolate, caramel and peanuts a really good treat for when you`re feeling a bit tired, hungry or just in need of a little extra energy. This has got to be thee most satisfying candy bar I have ever eaten!
Laura S.
Hays, NC
This is my go to for a bad day at work. I run to the vending machine on break and grab one of these. I just love the combo of the salty nuts and caramel and the sweet chocolate and chewy nougat. No other candy bar will ever replace this as my favorite. It's almost like comfort food somehow. It's a nice pick me up for the 3 o'clock blues in the office.
Alyssa B.
Snickers is 100% my favorite chocolate bar. Me and my grandfather always used to pick the mini Snickers out of one of those bags of mini assorted chocolate bars for Halloween. It’s the perfect ratio of nuts to chocolate and it tastes amazing! Brings back such great memories and I will never stop loving them.
Courtney B.
There's just something about a Snickers bar that can't be beat. They remind me of trick-or-treating as a child. I love the combination of the milk chocolate coating with the layers of nougat, caramel and peanuts on the inside. I especially like that they used to be marketed as an energy bar -- great for pretending it's a "healthy" snack!
Jessica M.
Beaverton, OR
This snickers crisper bar is hands down the best snickers bar I've had. Where has its nutty, crunchy, gooey goodness been my whole life? I shared my bar and instantly regretted it. 😭
I received this bar for free in return for my unbiased review. And, honestly, I want more!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?