BY SNICKERS #36 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Review for: Candy Bar 2.07 oz more...
Snickers are delicious. I love the caramel peanuts with the chocolate outside. It’s definitely an indulgent snack. My dad was a huge fan. And my hubby LOvES then too. Repeat customer. Highly recommend.
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It is one of my favorite candy bars out there. I love it all though sometimes it can be a one more flavor. That isn't always. It's a classic bar that everyone should try at least once in their life.
Stacy s.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite candy bar! I love the mix of chocolate, peanuts and caramel and the nougat just ties it all together! I'm getting hungry now just thinking about it. The price isn't usually too bad, depending on where you go.
Karen M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Review for: Candy Bar 2.07 oz more...
Snickers are a classic chocolate bar. They obviously have peanuts so I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone allergic. They’re not too sweet and the chocolate and peanut ratio balance is just right
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Everyone is excited about snickers this time of year its the most classic long time candy bar thats been around forever it tastes as good as it did twenty years ago satisfaction everytime .
Hawraa A.
Tampa
Review for: Candy Bar 2.07 oz more...
I love it!! I know that some people might consider it heavy and really rich, but me personally love it!! I love the peanuts and caramel!! I has to be one of m top 3 chocolates!!
Tammy B.
Hephzibah
Review for: Candy Bar 2.07 oz more...
I think this might be the most popular candy bars in The world. There's nothing more satisfying than a Snickers bar. I'm sure everyone has had at least one of these in their life.
Melanie G.
I know candy bars are extremely unhealthy but I do love to have it once in awhile. Tastes like milk chocolate, has some crunch to it & the nougat filling brings it all together
Courtney S.
Santa Ana, CA
Review for: King Size more...
I’ll just go ahead and say it, Snickers are the best candy. And yes, that is a fact. Snickers satisfies all the cravings you’re having, and if you get hangry it’s a perfect snack to lighten the mood . 😉
Jessica W.
Literally the best chocolate bar there is. Even the frozen ice cream snickers bars are good. The sweet flavor of the caramel with the salty nut flavor is so good. Definitely my favorite chocolate bar
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?