BY SNICKERS

Paula Z.
Snickers was one of my favorites candy bar since kid, I really enjoy it with that texture and sweet smell , I use to like enjoy one when I am in front the pc and I have to improve my mind , it let me think better ! Or maybe is just a really and fantastic capricious ? ;D
Justine M.
Guelph, ON
Perfect mixture in a chocolate bar. Milk chocolate, peanuts, caramel and something else that I don't know but it's really good lol. Good value, cheaper chocolate bar, about a dollar. Would definitely recommend if you're a chocolate & peanut lover!
Nichola H.
UK
The #king of chocolate bars (in my opinion, anyway!)

Just as reasonably priced as any other chocolate bar, just way more delicious and is available at all convenience stores and local supermarkets.
Roseanne P.
Etobicoke, ON
Snickers are one of my all- time favorite chocolate bars. I pretty much love all the flavors but I usually buy the regular ones most often. I actually tend to buy at least 1 snickers bar a day, but this is a very bad habit of mine! LOL
Shay J.
So creamy, soft and delicious! These are definitely more-ish and I love them as they're gluten free.
I purchase these from supermarkets and convenience stores.
They come in different pack sizes (extra large, mini's and regular) and they are definitely repurchase worthy!
Emily
I love snickers, very tasty. It is affordable and not pricey. I have bought this chocolate bar from local supermarkets. The alternatives of this is it is quite chewy but nice. Definitely repurchase!
Mehjabeen E.
MARKHAM, ON
Love the crunch and delicious caramel! They're the best combination and leaves you wanting more. It's definitely affordable and I definitely recommend it to those who love eating peanuts! You get what you're paying for, if not more!
Silvia F.
Es un chocolate muy bueno
Y su presentación es única siempre lo compró lo como y lo disfruto.
Casi no como chocolate pero cuando probé snickers me enamoro es muy bueno
Deben probarlo alguna vez
courtney l.
I eat at least two of hese a week they're gorgeous I live peanuts and these have just the right amount in and I'm also not a fan of caramel but in this bar they have just the right amount to make it taste good without being over the top and messy (I like mine frozen)
Andrea G.
Toronto, ON
Tasty, but not my favourite. I like Mars bars better (basically the exact same except no nuts and softer nougat filling). It'll still satisfy a chocolate craving though!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart