BY SNICKERS

Fathi A.
Norge
Snickers, my favoritt chocolate! It is Soo softy! And the price is worth it. Here in Norway its so expensive. 2$ just for one Snickers. But i could eat it all day long! I totalt recommend it you other guys!!
Dawn S.
Mississauga , WY
Love the taste and how much it satisfies everything I ever wanted. There is no comparison to anything. Gas stations have a great value. I eat one about twice a month. Would recommend to everyone right away.
Alison F.
Fremont, CA
Yessss one of my favorite chocolate bars !!! I just love it and has great flavoring to it .. You just can't beat it ... The nuts and caramel and crunchiness along with the chocolate maann it's very tasty
Sarrah S.
Tublie
These bars are a must try . They are so good and creamy . It has a great value and you can get this anywhere and it is very affordable. It has nuts and caramel . And I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has not yet tried it !!!
Chloe B.
Melbourne
Snickers is delicious I love these, sounds odd but a little tip try your snickers chilled or frozen makes it more chewy and really taste delicious! You can find them anywhere and they are so cheap as well!
Aaminah A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Snickers is a classic, not an everyday chocolate, something I feel like once in a while. The flavour is delicious, and make amazing milkshakes. It’s better than alternative cheaper versions.
Katlyn N.
One of my favourite chocolate bars! Always lean towards this when I'm picking out my weekly naughty treat. Really good price I can usually find it under $1 .. no other chocolate bar like it! Always purchasing this treat
Tita M.
Riobamba
I love Snickers, I think they are sweet but not as sweet as a milkyway perhaps, It is the perfect mixture of chocolate, caramel and nougat. I think it's a little bit pricey tho.
Belen D.
This is sincerely my favorite bar since it brings a lot of fruits a very rich delicacy, the bar is very large and brings a good amount for a person, compared to others this is a bit more value but it is totally worth it since it is Much richer than other bars, totally my favorite
Sayanitha A.
Mine and my best friends fav chocolate bar every time we meet we buy eachother the snikers twin pack, it is all time favurign and it is avaliable in all the stores and it tastes amazing and has been the same flavour for a long time and it will alwyas be my fav
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart