BY SNICKERS

Dennys M.
I like Snickers Chocolate bar for its sweet and crunchy flavor, I always buy it when I need a quick snack. It is a delicious soft and chewy bar, it is the perfect combination of chocolate and nuts. I like the colors of its packaging and I think it is a product with an affordable price.
Zarina R.
Sneakers Chocolate Bar is a go-to snack for me. I always bring a mini sneakers every morning whenever I travel to work when I still lived in the Philippines, as the traffic there is terrible. I love that Sneakers bar have lots of nuts (which I like the most) and oozing caramel. The combination of Nuts and chocolate is the bomb.
Brittany J.
Dartmouth, NS
My favorite chocolate bar! The best of everything all inside one bar. They're inexpensive and can be found almost anywhere that sells food items. I like getting the mini bite size bags. Would recommend.
lynette m.
Windhoek, pioneerspark
this are great they will keep you going at school, they are really good and they will give you the energy you need, especially when am at school, they are small easy to carry and they dont attract attention when you eat them during calls , i got one at OK store
Kaisa V.
Snickers is one of my favourite candy bars out there. The flavour is just so amazing and even thinking about it makes my mouth water. Peanuts coated in caramel - coated in chocolate is always a nice treat after a long day. Another good thing about the Snickers bar is that you can basically buy it from any store where there's food.
Sash N.
Auckland
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Heaven!!! So delicious and filling every time I have this! I usually buy it at my local supermarket, just under $2 always great value. I turn to eat this when I need energy for work or just need a pick me up.
Daniela M.
It has an incredibly good flavor, the filling is the best part I would say everyone needs to taste how delicious it is .
The price is also very affordable, everyone can buy.
Aside from being a great chocolate, I would recommend it to everyone because it is very delicious indeed.
Ali B.
It was my late night snack in the vending machine in the bottom of my dorm room. It was a great value and the taste is like no other. It's my favorite chocolate bar and always will be. I ate far too many of these at 3 am for 2 years.
Viktorija J.
Oslo
One of the best candy bars I have ever tasted, pluss can be bought everywhere. I am a big fan of chocolate, caramel and nuts, so this candy bar is Perfect for me. The flavor is very good and the price is not high. It is repurchase worthy and i have repurchased it many times.
Kathleen M.
Who doesn't love snickers?! I get mine from wise owl.. 3 large snickers for £1 it's great! It has a great nut to chocolate ratio so it's not sickly. Such a great snack for lunch because it keeps you full and give you a good sugar rush
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?