BY SNICKERS

Brittany J.
Dartmouth, NS
My favorite chocolate bar! The best of everything all inside one bar. They're inexpensive and can be found almost anywhere that sells food items. I like getting the mini bite size bags. Would recommend.
Daniela M.
It has an incredibly good flavor, the filling is the best part I would say everyone needs to taste how delicious it is .
The price is also very affordable, everyone can buy.
Aside from being a great chocolate, I would recommend it to everyone because it is very delicious indeed.
Kaisa V.
Snickers is one of my favourite candy bars out there. The flavour is just so amazing and even thinking about it makes my mouth water. Peanuts coated in caramel - coated in chocolate is always a nice treat after a long day. Another good thing about the Snickers bar is that you can basically buy it from any store where there's food.
huda g.
New Cross, Lewisham
snickers is an amazing snack . The flavour is amazing along with the texture . I often eat this every 2 weeks . This snack is amazing for the price i would've expected it to be more. i would definitely buy this again totally worth it.
Viktorija J.
Oslo
One of the best candy bars I have ever tasted, pluss can be bought everywhere. I am a big fan of chocolate, caramel and nuts, so this candy bar is Perfect for me. The flavor is very good and the price is not high. It is repurchase worthy and i have repurchased it many times.
Minerva M.
San Luis Potosi, Mexico
My favorite life, love chocolate! It is the best sweet you can taste and also give, is creamy and crunchy with those pieces of peanut and caramel. Indeed everyone should love him, it is the best sweet and leaving it in the freezer for a few hours makes it much more delcioso
Kathleen M.
Who doesn't love snickers?! I get mine from wise owl.. 3 large snickers for £1 it's great! It has a great nut to chocolate ratio so it's not sickly. Such a great snack for lunch because it keeps you full and give you a good sugar rush
Ali B.
It was my late night snack in the vending machine in the bottom of my dorm room. It was a great value and the taste is like no other. It's my favorite chocolate bar and always will be. I ate far too many of these at 3 am for 2 years.
Ameshree R.
Snicker bars are tasty but it's sad that in south African (Durban) we don't get a variety of different snickers as I would love to taste the other ones..om sure tgey taste just as tasty as the chocolate bar that I love. Snickers chocolate bar is really fulling if I have to eat it,it keep me full which is a great thing😆
Miranda a.
Guntersville , AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
All time, hands down favorite candy bar! Rich with Carmel and nuts and just enough chocolate to make you yourself again. I love the chewyness it has about it. Only downfall is it gets stuck in your teeth easily but totally worth every bite
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart