BY SNICKERS

Cathleen F.
Calgary
I am addicted to chocolate and Snickers if my all time favorite. I hate to say it, but a lot of times I do use it as a meal replacement because I don't always have time to eat lunch and I keep a bar in my purse. It is reasonable in price and easy to find. I am more than happy to recommend it to others, but hey, this one is really a no-brainer.
Mikayla C.
Toronto , ON
This is one of my favorite chocolate bars. There's a great balance between the chocolate, nougat, and nuts. The chocolate and nougat is creamy as well which helps bring the chocolate bar to a whole new level.
Dennys M.
I like Snickers Chocolate bar for its sweet and crunchy flavor, I always buy it when I need a quick snack. It is a delicious soft and chewy bar, it is the perfect combination of chocolate and nuts. I like the colors of its packaging and I think it is a product with an affordable price.
Lashana R.
Miami,FL
What can i say but you're not you when you're hungry, so have a snicker. The caramel and peanuts together with this milk chocolate gives it a unique taste like no other. Tasted other alternatives but nothing compares to the original snickers.
Tanya H.
We have an ongoing joke in your family that when my husband gets all cranky that he is "Betty White-ing" and we both get a kick out of it since there was those great football commercials. I love the taste of these.
Sammi R.
Love love love snickers !!! The combination of nut to chocolate is perfect !!! Never had any bar that hasn't tasted amazing !!! Not too badly priced!! And multipacks are a bargain !!! Always end up going for one, especially while shopping !!!
Astrid C.
Really tasty. I have seen other chocolates that are kind of similar, but absolutely not the same. It doesn't compare to the other ones at the market. It's a 10/10 from me! Whenever you're hungry... grab a Snickers ;) Repurchase on it's way!!!
Zarina R.
Sneakers Chocolate Bar is a go-to snack for me. I always bring a mini sneakers every morning whenever I travel to work when I still lived in the Philippines, as the traffic there is terrible. I love that Sneakers bar have lots of nuts (which I like the most) and oozing caramel. The combination of Nuts and chocolate is the bomb.
Kaisa V.
Snickers is one of my favourite candy bars out there. The flavour is just so amazing and even thinking about it makes my mouth water. Peanuts coated in caramel - coated in chocolate is always a nice treat after a long day. Another good thing about the Snickers bar is that you can basically buy it from any store where there's food.
lynette m.
Windhoek, pioneerspark
this are great they will keep you going at school, they are really good and they will give you the energy you need, especially when am at school, they are small easy to carry and they dont attract attention when you eat them during calls , i got one at OK store
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart