BY SNICKERS

Jessi G.
Ennismore, ON
I LOVE Snickers bars! They are hearty and delicious! Once in a while I will treat myself to a chocolate bar and snickers is right up at the top of my list! If you can find the snickers with almonds I highly suggest giving it a try as they are to die for! Its chocolate and deliciousness.... whats not to love?!
Valentina I.
Are delicious chocolate bars, which you can eat at any time of the day to remove the hunger is a good snack,Are very cheap to get, and you can find it in any placeI think the value it has, it's good, it's not that expensive,
I recommend it to people who want to use it as snacks, or as a snack between meals
Caitlyn H.
Skegness
Honestly the best chocolate bar in the world I love it! It had so many flavours and that’s when makes it good you can it from many shops I buy it from my local food shops they are not pricey, they are very affordable and I have recommended this chocolate bar to all my friends because it tastes AMAZING
Jane W.
Too sweet for my liking but Ive always preferred more subtle sweets. Good portion sizes to prevent over eating however. Readily available and always affordable. However, I would not recommend you eat it when you are hungry like advertised. Just as a dessert.
B N.
Absolute sweet perfection. The delectable bar consists of nougat topped with caramel and peanuts, which are then enrobed with milk chocolate. The Snickers chocolate bar are sure not to disappoint!! A bite into the bar and you're greeted with the flavour of crunchy peanuts and the sticky caramel as well as the sweetness of the milk chocolate layer. Delicious!😍
Karyna A.
Roselle, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If you have not tried them you missed a lot. They are the best. They are cheap, you can find them in the drugstore. They are delicious, I eat them very often. They are my favorite😍😱
Brianna L.
Sundre, AB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Snickers are delicious, not a fan of the peanut butter version though I'd much rather stick with the original. Not to mention I quite enjoy the Snickers commercials which is always a good thing as they are hilarious
Lissette D.
Chile, buin
These bars are simply delicious, incredible texture and satisfy considerably fast hunger,They are irresistible I just buy them every time I see them,In comparison of other bars these are expensive, but certainly they are worth,As a lover of sweets I totally recommend them <3
Ayesha I.
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
This is an awesome chocolate pack!We can divide it equally amongst ourselves!
It is the perfect size..the big ones do not get over at once..we then have to wrap it and keep it for next time which makes it very unhygienic!
The size is perfect and even the taste! Love the nuts in them!:)
Absolute joy:):)
Margit Arnadóttir N.
Fámjin
We had a bowl of mixed chocolate bars including around 15 bars of snickers. All the other bars were gone after just 2 days. I was the only one eating snickers so I could just leave it in the kitchen and get one whenever I wanted to. No one was gonna steal it. Awesome for me because I LOVE snickers but kinda sad because SNICKERS! 😱❤
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart