BY SNICKERS

Tania M.
I really enjoy snickers! Just like their slogan, it does temporarily satisfy hunger, but the sweetness makes you thirsty. It is affordable and one of the better candy bars out there. The nuts,chocolate, and insides create a really nice variation for your mouth! I would definitely recommend this product, but I also suggest u have water near by just in case.
Teyanna P.
Moreauville, LA
Snickers is a brand name candy bar & it consists of nougat topped with caramel and peanuts, enrobed in milk chocolate. For me, the Snickers Bar is the perfect energy booster and hunger slowdown, this legendary bar of chocolate, caramel and peanuts a really good treat for when you`re feeling a bit tired, hungry or just in need of a little extra energy. This has got to be thee most satisfying candy bar I have ever eaten!
Alyssa B.
Snickers is 100% my favorite chocolate bar. Me and my grandfather always used to pick the mini Snickers out of one of those bags of mini assorted chocolate bars for Halloween. It’s the perfect ratio of nuts to chocolate and it tastes amazing! Brings back such great memories and I will never stop loving them.
Laura S.
Hays, NC
This is my go to for a bad day at work. I run to the vending machine on break and grab one of these. I just love the combo of the salty nuts and caramel and the sweet chocolate and chewy nougat. No other candy bar will ever replace this as my favorite. It's almost like comfort food somehow. It's a nice pick me up for the 3 o'clock blues in the office.
Courtney B.
There's just something about a Snickers bar that can't be beat. They remind me of trick-or-treating as a child. I love the combination of the milk chocolate coating with the layers of nougat, caramel and peanuts on the inside. I especially like that they used to be marketed as an energy bar -- great for pretending it's a "healthy" snack!
Leanna K.
Moscow, TN
So... I used to be obsessed with crispy M&M's when I was younger. They left for a time and returned and I was overjoyed. When I discovered that a crisper Snickers exists, I was super siked to give it a try. It did not disappoint! It's a nice switch up from a traditional Snickers bar and I highly recommend for those of us drawn to the crispy candies!
Alexia A.
Philpot, KY
lOVE lOVE LOVE Snickers bars, they are one of my go toos. I mean heck you aren't you when your hungry!! They taste so good and they are so affordable and are sold every where! There are so many different kinds you can get now and you can even gt them in a blizzard form from dairy queen!
Rebecca P.
Meadowlands, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Snickers might just be my favorite candy bar. The sweet combination of chocolate, caramel, and peanuts is phenomenal! I have to limit myself with these! Not only good alone, mix with some vanilla pudding, cool whip, milk, and some Granny Smith apples and you have a snickers salad for your next pot luck!
Amber H.
What can you honestly say about Snickers bars that hasn't already been said a about a billion times over in I don't know how many years, across how many languages and continents, and that doesn't echo through time immemorial already? Snickers bars are WITHOUT A DOUBT THE GREATEST OF THE GREAT, AND DESERVE THE TITLE I WILL BESTOW UPON IT RIGHT NOW: Snickers bars, are, THE GREAT AMERICAN CHOCOLATE BAR, the one and only, and nobody else will ever take this title away from them! So way to go Mars corporation, this is what put you guys on the map and if you only manufactured one product then this would still make you guys a killing and probably still destroy ANYTHING Hershey's, Nestle and Cadbury can come up with!
I have been buying Snickers bars as snacks ever since I can remember. They were the first candy bar I ever bought with my own money and back when I was 7 years old ( in 1984, I'm 37 now ) they used to cost 45 cents a bar and they were HUGE, no downsizing was even envisioned back in those days! I know old-timers ( God bless their souls ) who used to tell me when they were my age back then I ( so effectively they would have been, at last 30 in 1954 or so ) a snickers bar would cost 5 cents! To fully appreciate how much a Snickers bar is so engrained into the American culture just look at the label... the Red, White, and Blue is right there emblazoned with the colors of this great land! So appreciate Snickers and appreciate America and Mom's apple pie, cos America is the greatest thing on Earth ( well, maybe a Snickers bar is but America is still the grandmommy of everything! ) :)
Jessica M.
Beaverton, OR
This snickers crisper bar is hands down the best snickers bar I've had. Where has its nutty, crunchy, gooey goodness been my whole life? I shared my bar and instantly regretted it. 😭
I received this bar for free in return for my unbiased review. And, honestly, I want more!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart