BY SNICKERS

Sofía C.
Santiago
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: Miniatures Packages more...
Son muy deliciosos, lo unico malo es que son demasiado caros:( pero la mezcla de el caramelo, con el maní y cubierto de chocolate.. ES INIGUALABLE! totalmente recomendables y deliciosos :)
Mae M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my favorite chocolate bar! I used to not like this as a kid but now when I'am craving for chocolate that's not all chocolate, this is my go to! I love that it has nuts and caramel. Yum! I will repurchase this forever.
Zofia M.
Łódź, Poland
It's delicious! I love chocolate, peanuts and caramel and Snickers combines them in a perfect way! And there really isn't anything alike on the market in my opinion. I love that you can get them anywhere and they're relatively cheap for what you get. Love them!
Chloe B.
This is a random review but who doesn't love a snicker? I think that snickers are wonderful with all the different flavors in you mouth. The only thing I don't like is when snickers are warm they just don't taste as good.
Kasia P.
Montreal
Like to stick with traditionnal. Have tried others and not as happy with it. Like the small format for halloween or for a snack with the kids, have to hide them or they disapear quite fast. One of my fave candies for life. Tried the icream cream also super good!
Lucía M.
Malmö
This is one of my favorite chocolate bars. I love how all the flavors balance eachother, I mean, the salty from the peanuts against the sweetness from the chocolate and caramel. I get this chocolate bar all the time and I think that everybody should do that too!
Egleé A.
Maracay, Venezuela.
To be honest is one of the most delicious candy bar ever. And the best part is yahy you can buy it in almost every market o little store and it's not too expensive. I eat it every time cause you know is my favorite. Absolutely worthy.
Fatima R.
Brighton
How could anyone not be obsessed with a classic snickers bar. I loooove to not k my eat these alone but with ice cream or even when I'm feeling really adventurous once in a blue moon I will deep fry the snickers and enjoy it with ice cream, BEST COMBO EVER!
Valentina I.
Are delicious chocolate bars, which you can eat at any time of the day to remove the hunger is a good snack,Are very cheap to get, and you can find it in any placeI think the value it has, it's good, it's not that expensive,
I recommend it to people who want to use it as snacks, or as a snack between meals
Jessi G.
Ennismore, ON
I LOVE Snickers bars! They are hearty and delicious! Once in a while I will treat myself to a chocolate bar and snickers is right up at the top of my list! If you can find the snickers with almonds I highly suggest giving it a try as they are to die for! Its chocolate and deliciousness.... whats not to love?!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart