BY SNICKERS

Yuly S.
Puno
That product taste really good ,the chocolate bar is really soft and so crunchy ,the flavor a mix of crunchy and sweet .I ate it when i was a child is all of my childhood .I remember bought it in my school and if i repurchase worthy yes !!!!, i think that snickers is a great chocolate bar
Jose M.
Where do I begin I am a mega chocolate lover and snickers is my favourite chocolate bar With its milk chocolate, caramel and peanuts my mouth is just watering while I write this if you haven't tried it you must be living under a rock lol. Try it and I promise it won't let you down, it's also a huge hit in Halloween. I will be trying other versions of it very soon and also give my thoughts on it.
Eliane F.
Miami, Florida
Me encanta los snickers!!! en mi país no se consigue y si se consigue es muy caro pero me encanta este chocolate.. cuando le das un mordisco y se derrite en tu boca.. es perfecto.. te olvidas de la dieta!! me encanta, lo mejor es que su precio es a mi parecer accesible en todas partes.
Sulem ☄.
Toluca, México
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Snickers Chocolate Bar es uno de mis chocolates favoritos, de hecho en este momento estoy comiendo uno jaja, amo que no solamente contienen chocolate, si no que en su interior tienen trozitos de cacahuate y caramelo que son deliciosos, por eso lo amo, y si alguien me pregunta si deberia comprar uno, mi respuesta es: No!! Deberias comprar miles!!
Ghita B.
For someone who loves peanuts, its the perfect mixture between peanuts, caramel and chocolate. It's just enough sweet and it is also not expensive. Perfect for cheat days !
It melts in your mouth and it is just the right size in the package. I recommend it
Paola P.
Tunja, Boyacá
Tengo un problema con esta barra y es por que soy un tanto apática al maní, pero eso no impide que pueda disfrutarla como Snack, creo que para la mayoría de personas a las que si les gusta el sabor y/o la sensación del maní caería más que perfecto puesto que la mezcla de sabores es mega deliciosa en realidad, la recomiendo muchísimo.
Kaitrin H.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
If I could life off a chocolate bar, this would definitely be a top contender. It's light, flavorful, and a reliable bar no matter where you get it. It takes like caramel, chocolate, and peanuts. I have and will continue to repurchase! Definitely one of my favorite chocolate bars.
Carla M. G.
Love it. The caramel, the crunchyness. I'm a big fan.
My go to chocolat.
Love the bags of mini snickers. I'm adicted to this. Cant go to a store and not buy a bar.
Very good and tasty but for me, its the regular bar. No other flavors or mixtures.
Simple snickers is all you need...
Kim H.
I love eating sweets and if there is a box of chocolates near by, this is usually the chocolate that I reach for. The peanuts give the chocolate bar a really good texture that goes well with the caramel and nougat. I would keep going to buy this in the store if I need a chocolate fix.
Elizabeth N.
You know what they say "your not you when your hungry" and that sure applies to me but good thing stickers are sold everywhere because I can never get enough of the extremely affordable bar. I is extremely filling and it is worth every penny. I really do feel sorry for people with nut allergies because stickers are beautiful.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart