BY SNICKERS

Jennifer V.
BARRIE, ON
I love the sweet but saltyNess of this bar it's one of my favorites! My favorite part is when they go on sale cause then I can buy more for myself and my family!!
Said M.
Un chocolate con un agradable sabor que te encantará saborear cada pedazo que muerdas sin duda el mejor chocolate que he probado,y tiene dentro un relleno de delicioso caramelo que no vas a querer que se acabe
Ashley S.
Wetaskiwin
Delicious, a sweet bar with a little crunch to it. No it doesn't transform you into someone else. I probably eat one every 6 months, very affordable. Ranging from $1-1.50 in some places. Would recommend this!
Beatriz B.
This is literally my favourite sweet in the world.
In Spain, where i live, they are so expensive, but it's okay to buy one sometimes... You know, cause they are absolutly the best chocolate bar EVER. Love it
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don't rate snickers at all, maybe the fact I don't like nuts it one of the reasons why. I've never enjoyed this. If you enjoy nuts you'll probably enjoy these a lot more than I did.
Angela F.
One of our favorite chocolate bars, where i live, it's affordable and we buy as a treat when we can afford to do so, i cannot add a picture i do not have a cell phone, and i cannot add apps since i do not have those smart phone, i cannot afford to buy them i am on low income.
Samar H.
chouf,lebanon
Review for: Candy Bar 1.86 oz; 52.7 g more...
This candy bar never fails to satisfy my sweet tooth cravings. It's nutty, intense, with a variation of flavours that's combined to please your taste buds. Will always be a favourite.
Elisha S.
Blackpool
These chocolate bars are easy to open reasonably priced affordable and are delicious !! The packaging is okay , could make it a little brighter maybe . I eat these lots maybe 1 every 2 weeks I would recommend them to chocolate lovers for sure!
Maki D.
Raduň
Yummy snack for everyone! I like the combination of caramel, chocolate and nuts. It taste amazing and you can buy it everywhere. It is not expensive, so that I count as a positive :)
Layla H.
Manchester
My favourite chocolate of all time! I love the fact that it has nuts so be careful people who have allergies. It's affordable and delicious. I love the flavour and it's always the chocolate bar I pick up!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?