BY SNICKERS

Tamanna S.
Gravesend , Kent
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My all time favourite chocolate because it doesn't taste too sweet and it satisfy any cravings I have. I don't have chocolate very often but if I could I would have it everyday.
Galy V.
This chocolate is so delicious, i really enjoy eat this chocolate, i love them. It's a chocolate really delicious, so cute and pleassure, i love the nipon that have this chocolate
Catalina A.
These chocolates are the best,Its cover is and its interior still more.I eat this every time I'm hungry or I just want something sweet,I do not like the other chocolate bars
Mariana P.
I have not really eaten them many times because here in Venezuela they are a bit expensive but the times I have tried them, they have left me fascinated, uniquely delicious
Camille R.
Hands down the best chocolate bar ever created. All the elements just fits perfectly together giving you kind of a salty sweet taste. And even if its out of the fridge or not it still perfect. Its not to sweet so i get to eat a lot without getting tonsilitis which is mostly my problem.
Mara P.
Ponta Delgada
My #1 fav Chocolate Candy Bar!! The combination of peanuts, caramel, milk chocolate, and soft nougat are what puts the Snickers over the top for me. Each ingredient provides the right balance. What I love the most about the product is that it is crunchy and the nuts can be savoured as they are not in a nutty paste.
Definitely a must have! If you've never had a snickers you must be allergic to nuts if not then you must be Nuts!!lol
Susana D.
Es una de mis barritas favoritas. Me encanta esta barrita en la que combina el sabor del chocolate con el rico sabor de los cacahuetes. Me parece de una buena calidad. Lo suelo comprar en los kioscos. Me gustaría poder comprar más variedades de este producto.
Sana S.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
:best chocolate in recent times.It is very tasty and yummy.I love this bar as it acts like a meal replacement chocolate and is easy in budget and is healthy as well I love eating this any place any time doesnt stick in teeth nor any problems its same as old one they have maintained the quality from the start only. It is also good who workout as they help to meet their daily calories intake you can actually feel the real peanuts and the caramel in every bite.
PRISCILLA P.
Just delicious, delicious, delicious. And because of the nuts it provides a satiety sensasion. But, here in Brazil, I think that the price could be more attractive.
Constance D.
This thing tastes so good ! It is a classic one but classic is the best way to go when it's about Snickers ! It eat this as a comfort food and nothing compares to it, I love it !
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?