BY SNICKERS

Camille R.
Hands down the best chocolate bar ever created. All the elements just fits perfectly together giving you kind of a salty sweet taste. And even if its out of the fridge or not it still perfect. Its not to sweet so i get to eat a lot without getting tonsilitis which is mostly my problem.
Mara P.
Ponta Delgada
My #1 fav Chocolate Candy Bar!! The combination of peanuts, caramel, milk chocolate, and soft nougat are what puts the Snickers over the top for me. Each ingredient provides the right balance. What I love the most about the product is that it is crunchy and the nuts can be savoured as they are not in a nutty paste.
Definitely a must have! If you've never had a snickers you must be allergic to nuts if not then you must be Nuts!!lol
Sana S.
Ajman, Ajman
:best chocolate in recent times.It is very tasty and yummy.I love this bar as it acts like a meal replacement chocolate and is easy in budget and is healthy as well I love eating this any place any time doesnt stick in teeth nor any problems its same as old one they have maintained the quality from the start only. It is also good who workout as they help to meet their daily calories intake you can actually feel the real peanuts and the caramel in every bite.
Susana D.
Es una de mis barritas favoritas. Me encanta esta barrita en la que combina el sabor del chocolate con el rico sabor de los cacahuetes. Me parece de una buena calidad. Lo suelo comprar en los kioscos. Me gustaría poder comprar más variedades de este producto.
PRISCILLA P.
Just delicious, delicious, delicious. And because of the nuts it provides a satiety sensasion. But, here in Brazil, I think that the price could be more attractive.
Constance D.
This thing tastes so good ! It is a classic one but classic is the best way to go when it's about Snickers ! It eat this as a comfort food and nothing compares to it, I love it !
Andrea C.
Trujillo
They are adorable rich! My friends and I enjoyed them very much, but I must accept that I would love to have it in white chocolate! That would be a great detail. I would love it completely!
Rasmin B.
Snickers are one of my favourite chocolates. I always re-stock snickers in my house. I tend always carry one in my bag so that if I ever felt hungry that would suffice for a period.
It contains two of my favourite ingredients; caramel and peanuts, I just love the combination.
It's not pricy, and I would recommend to others.
Muna A.
Moholm
Review for: Candy Bar 2.07 oz, King Size 24 Box, Candy Bar 1.76 oz, Miniatures Packages, Peanut Butter Fun Size Chocolate more...
I rally love this candy I love it so much and it seems really very beautiful course I really want to try this product which is really very good and will be good in my skin and it fits my skin
INETA P.
WORKSOP, Nottinghamshire
Review for: King Size, Chocolate more...
This is my favourite chocolate 🍫 for so many years 😁 I could eat it every single day 😁 I love when inside the chocolate u can find a lot of nuts,just love it ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart