BY SNICKERS

Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is a scrumptious candy bar with nuget, peanuts, caramel and chocolate all combined for an awesome treat. I have bought so many Snickers bars in my lifetime it must be a crime. I highly recommend this candy bar as it is delicious and affordable. I really cannot imagine somebody out there has not tried this yet, though!
Krista W.
Stickers is the best classic chocolate candy bar on the market in my opinion. It's got the best combination of nuts, gooey caramel, and nougat that satisfies the sweet and salty parts of cravings. One of my favorite ways to have one is right from the freezer on a hot day. They are also a favorite mixed in ice cream. It's a classic candy bar that really satisfies.
Samantha B.
Cincinnati, OH
Looking for a candy bar that encompasses chocolate, caramel, nut and nougat? Well, you've found it here! Snickers is a delicious candy bar layered with nougat, caramel, and full-sized peanuts, all covered in a rich layer of chocolate. You get a blend of textures in one bite. Not only does the chocolate melt in your mouth, but the peanuts add the needed crunch and the caramel adds a nice chewy blend that makes each bite long-lasting. This chocolate bar is very filling and will leave you feeling stuffed
Ayuni P.
This is my emergency energy bar.

It's such a life when you're hiking, long day at work or jusy stuck in a traffic jam and you're very hungry and about to pass out. The peanut gives you protein for the long term energy while the caramel gives you an instant sugar rush energy and finally the chocolate just helps with your mood.
Kady H.
Aledo, IL
Love these snack size snickers! They are great for- duh, snacking of course! But my husband's family also uses them in a holiday cookie in which you wrap a little peanut butter cookie dough basically around one of these snickers... pop em in the oven about 8 minutes, and when they come out, press them with a glass that's been dipped into white sugar.. OH MY Goodness... be careful... you will eat them fast. :0) They are delicious!
Hope B.
Snickers is by far my favorite candy bar. I don't know if they put drugs in it or what, but I'm addicted. Sweet delicious milk chocolate, caramel, nougat and peanuts not only make this a delicious treat, but a nutritious treat also. As a nurse I recommend to my diabetic patients as a protein filled sugar punch.
Ramona A.
Gig harbor, WA
Snickers, you are a classic favorite ib our house. Similar yo a childhood friend, you still bring memories, comfort and sweet joy. I use your tiny bars for making cookies at holiday time, your larger bars or late night sweet tooth satisfying and your mini bites for when I want to eat an entire half or full bag without realizing it!
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
Peanuts caramel nougat chocolate and at the king size and they were buy one get one for a dollar. how could I not put anything but 5 stars on this candy bar if I did that I would need a Snickers because I wouldn't be acting like myself.
Jeannie W.
Williamsport, PA
So good everyone loves a snickers now and then I know I do! It is by far my favorite candy of all the way it just melts in your mouth it is by far better then other candy ! They are not at all expensive !! go out and grab you one today !
Shantel L.
Roselle, NJ
Okay so it took me some time to warm up to this candy bar. Don't get me wrong it tastes great just wasn't my first choice when it came to candy bars. I dreaded getting these on Halloween. It wasn't until 2yrs ago I tried them while I was eating Doritos, and the rest is history. The candy bar is good. It's chocolate and Carmel and peanuts combined perfectly.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart