BY SNICKERS

Isabelle M.
Brusque Santa Catarina
Melhor chocolate!!! acho que como não há barras grandes de 400g por exemplo, num simples tablet já mata a vontade comer doce. e o bom é que da pra levar na bolsa né?!..
ELBA G.
IN LOVE WITH THE NOUGAT TOPPED WITH CARAMEL AND PEANUTS PLUS HIS MILK CHOCOLATE. IS SO TASTING AND DELIGHTFUL IN EVERY BIT. I DEEPLY RECOMMENDED SNICKERS CHOCOLATE BAR
Wemesson W.
Meu Deus Adorooo Snickers, eu amava quando ia para a escola e comprava todos os dias em um mercadinho que tinha laa perto da minha escola, mas agora estou de férias então não estou comendo, mas a ferias ja esta no final e os meus Snickers estão voltando também!
the taste is good and you can eat Snickers everywhere. It's comfortable to eat becasue you don't stain in your hands. The flavor is nice and very taste. The price is good for everybody.
Jenn g.
Belleville, ON
One of my favorites, love the taste, and has a little crunch, and the caramel is amazing, we sometimes use these to make deep fried snickers, makes a amazing treat!!
Mellyssa P.
Melhor chocolate do universo vale a pena comprar!
Quando você vê na televisão você fala não é a mesma coisa pessoalmente
Mas acredite é até melhor
Superou todas as minhas espectativas
Claudia M.
It is sweet enough... the chocolate is delicious but I don't like so many peanuts... I think I have to wash m mouth and brush my teeth every time I eat snickers...
Clarice B.
SJDM, Bulacan
A classic  chocolate bar everyone must have tasted! My aunt really loves this. This is a bit sweet for me, but overall I think that this is good to snack on!
Alejandra M.
Snickers is one of my favorite chocolates, I love its taste, it's very soft, it has a flavor that does not flush, you can eat a lot and you're never going to get bored, I love it.
Namik A.
Good chocolate, but I would love to try other Snickers products. I love the taste. I would really, really, love to try other products of Snickers that I can't find here on Bosnia.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart