BY SNICKERS

Danella M.
Toronto , ON
Love this... Great as an energy bar. Great taste, nice blend of peanuts chocolate and Caramel. Although similar to many others it still is unique.. It's surprisingly cheap definitely a must buy when I am shopping for snacks!ūüėć
Emily P.
Whenever I'm wcraving something really sweet i go for a snickers bar! They're pretty heavy on the stomach though and one is often a sugar overload! But if I'm craving something sweet then this definitely does the trick.
Dina S.
deliciosa barra de chocolate ,con maní tienes que probarla para aquellos momentos de la vida y el diario vivir , te cambiara el dia y la vida , y tu ta la probaste ?
Janice L.
Toronto, Ontario
No review will be able to do any justice for how good this chocolate bar tastes. It's satiating and satisfying!!! If you don't have peanut allergy please give it a try! You won't regret it!
Constanza A.
Curico
It is of my favorite chocolates, has a delicious and agreeable flavor. It is very crocante and his flavor is unique. I would like that it was not so costly and that it was increasing of size.
Cayla H.
Knoxville, TN
I love snickers! The milk chocolate is so delicious and creamy an the peanuts are salty so it's the perfect par. I grab one when I want to satisfy a sweet tooth or i just need a pick me up.
Aurelia M.
Brugge
I am a big fan of of SNICKERS!

This is one of my favorite chocolate snacks, ever made! I can always eat this as a dessert. I prefer a 'snickers' bar, before any other chocolate bar!
Vaishali J.
Would love to eat them my whole life...I loved it since childhood... peanuts, caramel, chocolate, and the combination inside your mouth is just divine..check out if u have any allergies....
Barbara G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Good chocolate, perfect for ending hunger, cravings and good to share. Impossible to eat only one. I eat it regularly in the mornings and they are my favorite treat after the gym hahahahaha
Are the best chocolates if you are on a diet this is a good reward that candy that comes with filling if you have done well. It is also a good snack, and an excellent gift.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart