BY SNICKERS

Anaisa R.
Is a delicious snack and very economical in my opinion, I would recommend 100%, I use it not very often because it is a bit sweet and it is usually gooey, but soooo delicious, It is very accessible to get a product of that,I would recommend it to anyone, because ... who does not like chocolate?
Tasty it is..i loveee this chocolate. Helps to overcome hunger. It has real nuts. It is better than other chocolates because most of the chocolate qt this price do not have fillings. It is definitely a good value. I will recommend you to give it a try.
Melani N.
Guatemala
Me gustan más estos que los blancos que tienen almendras, por que tienen cáscara y me me gustan los trozos que deja de l cáscara estos son mejor para mí, y creo que uno hasta la ricos, me gusta todo el chocolate.
Alejandra C.
pensilvania
Snickers Chocolate Bar

Boys and girls this chocolate is my favorite because it has chocolate and peanut with candy is delicious if you want to try new chocolates this I recommend if you are lovers of the mani as I love them
tamera w.
Montego Bay,st james
Review for: King Size more...
this is yummy to my tummy i really love it its like when i start eating it i never want it be be finish tbh i just love it the different taste all together its amazing i am speechless at this point because i loveeeeeeeeeeee this chocalate i buy them by the pack and in every size i love it
Mariam M.
Hands down my all time favourite candy bar it got the crunch and then it's a bit gooey just perfect Am addicted !! not so much of chocolate lover but when it comes to snickers who can say no
Rommy R.
Snickers chocolate bar , nunca pasara de moda , ese sonido de crujiente lo hace mas delicioso , es infaltable en nuestro bolso , mientras caminas, o en esos días en que estas con poca energía de cambia el animo y te saca una sonrisa . Si eres amante de los chocolates es muy recomendado
Salma Z.
Djerba Midoun
I don't usually like candy bars that are so sweet but this one is really unique! It's too sweet but somehow, when I start with a bite I just can't stop! It's so delicious! However it's high in calories so you should consume it moderation! It's affordable and can be found everywhere, literally!
Snickers is the best chocolate bar EVER!!! The melt in your mouth chocolate and caramel mixed with the chewy nougat and peanuts makes your mouth do a little dance every time you bite into one!!!! These are the best thing to munch on if you are hungry in the afternoon. Gets you through to supper time. I will always buy these over and over.
Claire w.
27 Rope Walk, Prestonpans, East Lothian, Scotland
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like these Snicker bars, great packaging easy to open. Good value for money. Good flavour and taste. Nice chocolate too. The only thing I don’t like is the peanuts. But that’s just me. I would encourage other to buy these.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?