BY SNICKERS

Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
I feel like snickers is becoming one of the iconic American chocolate bars. Maybe it's the commercials but still. It has delicious caramel, peanuts, and chocolate! What's not to love about that! They are a cheap price, standard for most chocolate bars and worth it if you have a sweet tooth and a hankering for something to fill you up more than usual.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is a scrumptious candy bar with nuget, peanuts, caramel and chocolate all combined for an awesome treat. I have bought so many Snickers bars in my lifetime it must be a crime. I highly recommend this candy bar as it is delicious and affordable. I really cannot imagine somebody out there has not tried this yet, though!
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I don't really eat a lot of candy, but sometimes I get an extreme craving specifically for Snickers bars. I get one, but can usually only eat half because it is just so sweet. I like the flavors, the caramel and chocolate, and peanuts pair well together, but there's just so much sugar that it makes my stomach hurt.
RiLee K.
Othello, WA
My favorite go to candy bar, perfect for on the go, easily accessible. I prefer this candy bar over many others out on the market now! This is a very affordable snack to help kick hunger. The best part about this candy bar is the flavor it packs! I would recommend this candy bar to anyone that likes chocolate :)
Cossie J.
Bardstown, KY
I have been a fan of snickers for a long time! I'm not proud to say this but every morning before work I always had a snicker and a mt dew in hand. I love that it has milk chocolate because u can never go wrong there. Plus it has caramel and nuts! You can use these in numerous ways to make deserts or mix with vanilla soft serve ice cream. However if you are allergic to nuts I would suggest staying away from Snickers. Also if you are a calorie watcher I wouldn't suggest Snickers....Well at least not every day :)
Samantha A.
Brooklyn, NY
Snickers are good but I wish the company would be more health conscious and environmentally conscious. I have stopped buying conventional candy bars because they are loaded with synthetic ingredients and palm oil, things that are both horrible for your body and for the planet in their extraction and manufacturing.
krystal m.
Tulsa, Ok
I love snickers. I'm not supposed to eat them because the peanuts get stuck in the hole in my tooth but i buy one every time i go shopping anyway. I probably eat like two of these or more a week. I didn't like the almond kind that much. The peanut butter snickers were okay but the original is the best in my opinion.
Brenda P.
Super delicious not hard at all easy to chew on it and the peanuts are really soft and crunchy at the same time i really enjoy eating a snicker bar really recommend them
Samantha B.
Cincinnati, OH
Looking for a candy bar that encompasses chocolate, caramel, nut and nougat? Well, you've found it here! Snickers is a delicious candy bar layered with nougat, caramel, and full-sized peanuts, all covered in a rich layer of chocolate. You get a blend of textures in one bite. Not only does the chocolate melt in your mouth, but the peanuts add the needed crunch and the caramel adds a nice chewy blend that makes each bite long-lasting. This chocolate bar is very filling and will leave you feeling stuffed
Ayuni P.
This is my emergency energy bar.

It's such a life when you're hiking, long day at work or jusy stuck in a traffic jam and you're very hungry and about to pass out. The peanut gives you protein for the long term energy while the caramel gives you an instant sugar rush energy and finally the chocolate just helps with your mood.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?