BY SNICKERS

Kaley T.
I like their classic chocolate bar the most.The gooey taste of caramel,the nuttiness of peanuts is just so divine when you bite into the candy bar.My craving for chocolate is pretty high so a bar of Snickers would do the best job.You keep wanting more and more all the time
Larissa S.
Os Snickers são barrinhas de chocolate. Ela é formada de manteiga de amendoim e é coberta de amendoim e caramelo e é banhada no chocolate ao leite. Tem um gosto incomparável e nem um pouco enjoativo. Tem um sutileza em sua forma de composição que faz com que ele seja ainda melhor. Com um sabor maravilhoso, uma crocancia impressionante e uma forma belíssima ele consegue conquistar milhares de pessoas sem arrependimentos .
EIR J.
This Snickers Chicolate Bar is on the list of my favorite chocolates. I've received 10 of this last Christmas party at my school. If you haven't tried it yet then you're missing out BIG TIME. I can't resist the caramel and nuts coated with chocolate. Chocolate lovers will probably agree with me that this one belongs to the list of mind blowing chocolates.
Missy A.
Calgary , AB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Chocolate more...
I’ve been loving the snickers chocolate bar for as long as I can remember. I love this chocolate bar one of my favourites. It’s hands down the best chocolate bar ever. It's got your four candy groups all in one, your nougat group, your caramel group, your chocolate group, and of course your crunchy nut group, a well balanced chocolate bar for cheaper than at most vending machines.
Kia N.
Barquisimeto
well, i don't really like a lot when a cookie bar is covered in chocolate (because I like way more chocolate than the cookie) but the flavour of this really amazed me because it tastes really good, congrats snikers, you had won again and everyone loves you
Arianna R.
It's super tasty! one of my favourite snacks for a busy afternoon! And really cheap! It's the best option for people who loves chocolate! Also, it's better than other chocolate bars i tried. Really conform with this product. Everyone should give it a try!
Jose D.
me encanta la mezcla del dulce de leche con el chocolate, lo bueno del snickers es que no es demasiado dulce, no he hallado aun porque ero es simplemente bueno. me encanta los snickers y los puedo comer de aqui a marte. that is something more than beyond!
Tammy H.
The bar is not too big as can be sickly, lots of caramel and chunky peices of nuts covered in milk chocolate. No too messy to eat but not easy to share unless you carry a knife. DO not eat if you are near anyone who may have an allergy as high nut content.
Leonora M.
pristina
Review for: Candy Bars 11.5 oz, Chocolate Minis, Unwrapped Bites, Almond Almonds Milk Chocolate, Peanut Butter Fun Size Chocolate, Full Size, Miniatures Packages, King Size 24 Box, Fun Size Snacks 10 Snacks, Fun Size Snacks, Unwrapped Bites, Candy Bar 1.86 oz; 52.7 g, Candy Bar 2.07 oz, Changemaker Display, Candy Bar 1.76 oz, Candy Bar 2.07 oz, King Size, Munch Nut Bars, Chocolate, Candy Bars 40 oz, Candy Bars 12 oz, Candy Bars 11.5 oz more...
Great candy that will be loved by kids of all ages (and adults too). Enjoy our large variety of sweet treats with many enticing flavors of the classic candy you crave. Any brand, any color, any taste, we give you the ultimate selection to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Lizzi E.
Guatemala
me gustan los snickers, en todas sus versiones la verdad no soy nada amante del chocolate, la verdad como demasiado poco pero este si me gusta, porque tiene caramelo y frutos secos, o semillas y eso me encanta porque no solo es chocolate, tiene relleno y lo mejor que lo puedes encontrar barato y rápido.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?