BY SNICKERS

Jodie A.
Probably my favourite go-to candy bar for those afternoon cravings when I'm studying and hungry, but it's too close to supper/dinner. Affordable for what you get in the package, and available practically anywhere you buy candy bars. I'll definitely keep buying snickers!
Janel F.
Review for: King Size, Chocolate Minis, Peanut Butter Fun Size Chocolate more...
i love sneakers! like really love it. its one of my favorites. i get it every time i go to the supermarket. my friends buy them for me when they're coming over. i buy it at Massy stores or any supermarket where its available. i will continue buying it and will recommend it
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Fabiola J.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B.
Review for: King Size more...
De mis chocolates preferidos, excelente para los amantes de la mantequilla de manís, este es un placer al paladar 100% seguro. Podría comer 20 de ellos en un día, son tan deliciosos, suaves, dulces y crujientes que lo hacen perfecto. ¡Me encanta!

Of my favorite chocolates, excellent for lovers of butter of manis, this is a pleasure to the palate 100% sure. I could eat 20 of them in a day, they are so delicious, soft, sweet and crispy that they make it perfect. I love him!
Mary L.
Winnipeg, MB
The classic snickers chocolate bar! This is honestly one of the best chocolate that I always buy everytime I go grocery shopping. The chocolate and the caramel is so chewy and the nuts just add that crunchiness. Affordable and yes I would recommend this to others!
Anastasia O.
New Castle, DE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Delicious chocolate sweets with roasted nuts and tender caramel, as well as nougat. Very suitable for a snack on the road. I sometimes buy it with me to work. Pushes away the hunger for a while.
However,
do not overaet this product because of its high sugar and fat content.
Steph M.
Toronto, ON
"Hungry? Eat a Snickers". The advertising is on point! If I'm super 'snack-y' and in need of chocolate, Snickers if my go-to bar. It's cheap and is by far the best chocolate to peanut to caramel ratio in a bar that I've come across. Would totally recommend to others!
Liszeth V.
Piura
In my opinion is the best chocolate bar, has many flavors in a single product, is very easy to carry, is economically comfortable and the best thing is that it is necessary to taste chocolate, candy a little honey .. has several presentations and the Most I've tried I love them
Angelica C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I think this product is the best chocolate bar. I like the sweet caramel inside it. I love the peanuts on this. Good flavor. So good chocolate. Is perfect. I compare it with better chocolates. I like it but it isn't my favorite. I recommend this chocolate. You would love this.
vitoria A.
gostei muito deste produto parabens eu so de brasil e adorei . bom o melhor lugar de ganhar as coisas e aqui voces tem tudo de bom . nao deixem comentarios negativos mais sim comentarios positivos . pecas qualquer coisa aqui que eles te entregam tudo direitinho . amei este site . todo mundo ganhando aqui vio
awatif m.
blida
Review for: Candy Bars 11.5 oz, King Size, Almond Almonds Milk Chocolate, Peanut Butter Fun Size Chocolate, Chocolate Minis, Miniatures Packages, Candy Bars 40 oz, King Size 24 Box, Fun Size Snacks 10 Snacks, Fun Size Snacks, Unwrapped Bites, Candy Bar 1.86 oz; 52.7 g, Candy Bar 2.07 oz, Changemaker Display, Candy Bars 11.5 oz, Unwrapped Bites more...
Snickers chocolate is the best one to consume at the time of hungry. it is useful at that time and it will fill up ur stomach. the crispy items in chocolate made it more delicious. the best alternative to this is five star choco and both r different taste but same ingredients.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart